• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Okay pretty much everything is set. The last thing I'm struggling with is whether to get in touch with my partner/ex-partner. They mean a lot to me but we had our struggles and a turbulent relationship.

They helped me a lot but they always think they're right & I always think I'm right so about 2 months ago we just went no contact, I could tell they'd had enough.

I really want to spend one more day with them, I've basically been completely socially isolated for the whole 2 months but at the same time I think it will be easier for them if I don't. I could ask to spend some time, I could just send them a text or I could continue with no contact. They know my plans & won't intefere too much but I just want them to be okay, I don't want to hurt them.

I wish I could just hug them again but I don't want to cause any more pain.