• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Should I call the police before I jump? I don't want an innocent bystander to find me, I don't exactly want to do it at night though. But I know I'll be up on the roof for a good 20 minutes preparing before I jump so the police might get there before I jump or I might attract unwanted attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Wolfjob_dayjob, Huntfish34 and 4 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
up to you

No one can answer this question but yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, transientflesh127, GentleJerk and 5 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
A delayed Email may work, if it's not to much trouble. Though Survival Instinct may leave you at pause, If you call the police beforehand they may arrive quicker then your courage to jump, Then they do what protocol warrants and save you

But as SuicidallyCurious mentions, only you can make such a choice or deliver the answer to that question

Reactions: Sunset764, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Sunset764, 710, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 4 others
K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
Only call if you want them to possibly save you.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Hate you, °Celsuis_Caesar and 3 others
Fengshuiside

Fengshuiside

Dream of another way out <3
Apr 21, 2022
Should I call the police before I jump? I don't want an innocent bystander to find me, I don't exactly want to do it at night though. But I know I'll be up on the roof for a good 20 minutes preparing before I jump so the police might get there before I jump or I might attract unwanted attention.
Well I know the way I see it can be a bit twisted, but I think it's better to traumatize others with your suicide. I think it's important that we send an actual message to people instead of being just numbers in statistics no one gives a fuck about. No one cares about people committing suicide until it becomes personal.

Would you jump off a building and traumatize people if you were given more peaceful options to do it? Yeah. Though I do understand your reasoning.

The fact there are as many suicides daily as there are in the world tells something is very seriously fucked up in our society. If everyone committed their suicide in a very public and violent manner, things would surely change. It's just how I see it even though it may be malevolent. People just don't care otherwise.

Edit: Also, how is it better to traumatize a police instead of a random person?

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, kindawannacrylol, NobodyKnowsMe and 5 others
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
You'd be putting more pressure on yourself.

• Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk
J

jackodonnell

Apr 17, 2022
I wouldn't. They'll come very quickly and they will convince you to wait long enough for them to stop you.

Reactions: Sunset764 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
IMO, only call the police if you want to be stopped.

Reactions: wannawayout, Sunset764 and NearlyIrrelevantCake