• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
I've been through 7 or 8 therapist now and this has been my longest lasting one of about 2 years now. I'm just worried about opening to much like he knows my about my thoughts and self harm. I'm just worried if I share the deep stuff I'll be put back into rehab or a mental hospital. Because my last therapist and psychiatrist threatened to call the cops on me for my thoughts so I'm just worried. So should I tell him what's actually going on and about having plans and methods to CTB?

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0 and natthebrat
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, I wouldn't do it if I were you. Opening up to anyone is a large risk and they will end up policing you into staying here by all means

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
If you feel like you connect well with them I think it's fine to talk about your thoughts of self-harm/suicide, but I would never get too specific, that's what they view as immediate danger signs.

M

mosquithoe

Sep 23, 2023
I would personally not, it's the reason for my extensive list of er visits

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I wouldnt do it tbh, but if u realy trust him and u feel the need to do it then why not

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
I've been open even about specific plans with my therapist, and as long as I say that I'm not planning on acting on them like right that day/week then it's been okay for me. But most therapists probably aren't like that, so I'd be careful about how much you say to them. It just depends on how much you trust them not to send you to a mental hospital, and how much you feel like opening up about it to them would actually help you

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert, Toobrokentofix and Mrpickles
Mrpickles

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
I've been open even about specific plans with my therapist, and as long as I say that I'm not planning on acting on them like right that day/week then it's been okay for me. But most therapists probably aren't like that, so I'd be careful about how much you say to them. It just depends on how much you trust them not to send you to a mental hospital, and how much you feel like opening up about it to them would actually help you
Wow, that must have been a relief being able to speak how you truly feel to a professional. Well, being able to and not being taken away.

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
Wow, that must have been a relief being able to speak how you truly feel to a professional. Well, being able to and not being taken away.
to be honest not really :/ I mean I'm glad she hasn't sent me away or anything, but it wasn't really helpful opening up, just kind of awkward. it is definitely nice that I'm able to be so honest w her though

Garf125

Garf125

Sep 21, 2023
I can't fathom why they'd call the police over you and section you that's quite possibly the worst thing you could do for someone who's in a worsening condition or who's just starting to recover. If you're worrying about it I'd recommend you keep it to yourself only partially and only for the time being.

Mrpickles

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
to be honest not really :/ I mean I'm glad she hasn't sent me away or anything, but it wasn't really helpful opening up, just kind of awkward. it is definitely nice that I'm able to be so honest w her though
Sorry to hear that :< . Suppose it's better than nothing. I don't know if it would help me much, but getting things off the chest is always helped me. Which brings me here :). I hope the best for you, in whichever route you take. Take care

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
just say "I have thoughts of suicide. I'll never act on it but its always at the back of my mind, how can I cope with them?" this way you can talk about it while reassuring them that you will never act on it. the hardest part is u have to pick ur words carefully

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert and cookies