• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bpdme

Oct 30, 2019
I've ordered SN and it's pure white and very fine/grainy. I got it off eBay from a UK seller and I'm worried it looks more like normal salt than anything.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Mine also looks pure white. Almost like powdered sugar.

Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
My SN was also pure white but looked more like canderel or sweetener powder rather than grainy than sugar

Does it look really grainy or does it clump together like flour/artificial sweetener? If it's more like sweetener and not sugar, it's probably legit

If it really looks and has consistency of sugar when you scoop some with a spoon and doesn't kind of look more powdery then you may have been sold something else
Another good way for me to describe SN is like baby milk formula powder but without the yellowish colouring to it

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 18798
I'm really wanting to go tonight but I'm concerned it looks more like grains than powder?
Looks like mine in color except for the yellowish specs. It is possible mine is more finely ground or milled. If you read the data sheets, IIRC, sometimes it can get clumpy.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, bpdme and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
View attachment 18798
I'm really wanting to go tonight but I'm concerned it looks more like grains than powder?

Hmm
That definitely looks different to what mine did
Perhaps yours has been stored longer than mine was?
Mine was 99.95% food grade brought from a lady who works in a lab on ebay
May I ask your source?
It's hard to say.. Yours looks similar to SN but the kind of transparent look and it does look a bit more grainy

I think SN can crystallize like that
Let's see what others say

Xxx
I know if left to set for a while SN can crystallize like settle into a rock so I'm sure that it's possible this is genuine SN

• Love
Reactions: bpdme
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
You can test it by nicking your finger for a droplet of blood. If the blood turns brown when in contact with your SN, it's good.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosetrapped, voyager, Lester Cohle and 6 others
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
You can test it by nicking your finger for a droplet of blood. If the blood turns brown when in contact with your SN, it's good.

so if my SN turned to nitrate then the blood will stay red when in contact?