• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shelaysdown

sleeping in, for today
Dec 4, 2023
It's been 5 years off-and-on that I've been suicidal. I haven't been able to figure out why. It's always been a passive feeling (at worst I've had the intention to die but I've never officially attempted, I just cut myself when it gets bad). The person I love doesn't love me back. I think im too ugly to be loved by anybody. Should I actually attempt? I am considering making a geniune plan. Is it worth it for me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I think a little more detail has to be added than that. How recent was this breakup? If it's recent then give it a bit more thought. Breakups feel super strong at first, but when they subside people fully recover.

Reactions: LeperGnome
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
  • Do not Encourage acts, ask for encouragement, or help anyone commit any acts.
    • Do not encourage, suggest, manipulate, coerce, or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide factual information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.

membrs cn emotnlly spport u bt cnnt tell u wht actns t/ tke

Reactions: penguinl0v3s, Sivuras and Kit1
NancyVicious

NancyVicious

Aug 21, 2023
If you need to ask then you aren't ready. If you are still on and off then you have some hope that the off will increase. I'm sorry things are awful for you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's a personal decision deciding what to do that can only be made by the individual not other people.

A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
Your feelings are valid and it is your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.