A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
Hi there. I have a 12g shotgun in my closet. I would like to know four things:

A. Best posture to ensure that it all goes well?

B. How should I go about keeping the gun stable?

C. Should I place it under the chin and aim upwards or should I put it in my mouth?

D. Anything I need to worry about in terms of mishandling the weapon or the trigger so that it misfires?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Elementalist
Apr 15, 2024
C. Should I place it under the chin and aim upwards or should I put it in my mouth?

D. Anything I need to worry about in terms of mishandling the weapon or the trigger so that it misfires?
C. Aim towards the brain-stem (it's the seat of consciousness).

D. Beware of flinching.

These are crucial. You do NOT want to fail this method, and it's definitely possible to fail more than expected (I've seen some horrific videos).

Last edited:
Reactions: SackOfCrap445 and AnAnonymousCrow
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If I have to end up going with this method of shotgun (if my health takes a sudden, drastic decline, and I'm unable to carry-out my planned method of CO in a tent via charcoal), I plan to place the butt end of the gun on the floor, sit on the edge of a chair or couch, stick the barrel into my mouth, and reach down and squeeze the trigger. That angle should ensure I take out my brain stem, and placing the butt end of the gun on the floor, while sitting on the edge of a chair, will allow me to easily reach the trigger. I plan on using buckshot in my 12 ga, if it comes to this.

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, SackOfCrap445 and AnAnonymousCrow
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
C. Aim towards the brainstem.

D. Beware of flinching.

These are crucial. You do NOT want to fail this method, and it's definitely possible to fail more than expected.
Yeah, I was reading about some survivors. It's really fuckin' sad. I don't want to be like them. Thanks for the advice! So, is there anything I can do for flinching? Should I drink or take some sleep meds or will that worsen it?

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
If I have to end up going with this method of shotgun (if my health takes a sudden, drastic decline, and I'm unable to carry-out my planned method of CO in a tent via charcoal), I plan to place the butt end of the gun on the floor, sit on the edge of a chair or couch, stick the barrel into my mouth, and reach down and squeeze the trigger. That angle should ensure I take out my brain stem, and placing the butt end of the gun on the floor, while sitting on the edge of a chair, will allow me to easily reach the trigger. I plan on using buckshot in my 12 ga, if it comes to this.
Ah, I see. I wasn't sure if I should sit or have the gun perpendicular to my head. I will be using buckshot as well.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i think in the mouth works better. the deeper inside the mouth the closer to the brainstem. I would aim at brainstem at a 45 degree angle . I would try to grip gun very tight with teeth hands etc so gun doesn't move before shot , only trigger moves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnAnonymousCrow
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
i think in the mouth works better. the deeper inside the mouth the closer to the brainstem. I would aim at brainstem at a 45 degree angle . I would try to grip gun very tight with teeth hands etc so gun doesn't move before shot , only trigger moves.

Thanks for the info, friend. This was very helpful. I will keep this in mind.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ah, I see. I wasn't sure if I should sit or have the gun perpendicular to my head. I will be using buckshot as well.
To be clear, this is only what I would do. NOT telling you what you should do. And like I said, it's my secondary method should my health take a drastic turn, and I'm unable to go forward with my first method. And it's a pretty gruesome method in so much as the aftermath left behind. Definitely not for someone who wants a "pretty" corpse.