T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
So I've tried SN and overdosing on fentanyl. My next method is shooting myself. Being that CTB is way harder than it's made out to be, I am moving forward with using a gun. There seems to be even more science and steps if you plan on shooting yourself in the head and given my luck, I'll probably miss by an inch and survive. Therefore, I am looking at shooting myself in the heart with a small handgun. I assume the bullet won't have to go through a lot of tissue to get to the heart and you'll be dead in minutes if your heart is not functional. I could load up on pain pills and ketamine. It would just be my aiming and firing to my chest. No going back.

Am I missing anything? One of the things that I've come to terms with is that there really isn't any pain-free, comfortable way to go out. Your body will fight to survive.

• Informative
Reactions: samwisevan and GuessWhosBack
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I think the brainstem is a better target.

lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
how did your sn attempt fail?

and like the comment above said, its safer to go for the brainstem but it will be hard to do so w a handgun.

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
It really depends, what type of firearm, and what calibre, plus where on your chest do you intend to place the barrel?

I would generally recommend aiming for your head, as that's where most successful firearms CTB's target. What you said about your heart giving out eventually is true, but can also be applied to your brain stem, which is the means by which your brain tells your heart to pump in the first place.

Whatever you chose, I hope for your own benefit that you don't mess that up, but either way good luck.

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
So I've tried SN and overdosing on fentanyl. My next method is shooting myself. Being that CTB is way harder than it's made out to be, I am moving forward with using a gun. There seems to be even more science and steps if you plan on shooting yourself in the head and given my luck, I'll probably miss by an inch and survive. Therefore, I am looking at shooting myself in the heart with a small handgun. I assume the bullet won't have to go through a lot of tissue to get to the heart and you'll be dead in minutes if your heart is not functional. I could load up on pain pills and ketamine. It would just be my aiming and firing to my chest. No going back.

Am I missing anything? One of the things that I've come to terms with is that there really isn't any pain-free, comfortable way to go out. Your body will fight to survive.
Your post history is confusing, did you or did you not try with SN? I would also really like to know if you did try with SN and how you failed?

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I found an online camping store that supposedly sold SN. I bought a jar and drank a mixture. It felt like I had a bout of food poisoning. It wasn't a good experience. As a side note, I did buy SN testing strips and the tabs show no trace of SN that I bought. I called the distributor and they said they got it from India and was sure that it was 99.9% SN. Something wasn't adding up. That camping store no longer sells the SN that I bought. I also bought from a shady source on Amazon and it tested negative for SN too.

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
I found an online camping store that supposedly sold SN. I bought a jar and drank a mixture. It felt like I had a bout of food poisoning. It wasn't a good experience. As a side note, I did buy SN testing strips and the tabs show no trace of SN that I bought. I called the distributor and they said they got it from India and was sure that it was 99.9% SN. Something wasn't adding up. That camping store no longer sells the SN that I bought. I also bought from a shady source on Amazon and it tested negative for SN too.
Okay, thank you for sharing and sorry about your experience. Good to know that you didn't fail with the source that is most common here now.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I don't know but one time I was in a suicidal state of mind (cops had lied on me and I'd just gotten out of jail, I was being bullied etc...) I was on sleeping pills and believed that my soul was contained inside of my heart and that if I shot myself in my heart it would actually be a painless death because it just releases your soul. šŸ¤·

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

āœæ
Oct 9, 2022
What you consumed was most likely sodium NITRATE. That stuff doesn't kill you it only makes you sick. Sodium NITRITE is the one that kills. Ages ago there were accounts of users here purchasing from a camping supply store with the product claiming to be actual SN when it wasn't. Not sure if that's the same store you bought yours from

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
What you consumed was most likely sodium NITRATE. That stuff doesn't kill you it only makes you sick. Sodium NITRITE is the one that kills. Ages ago there were accounts of users here purchasing from a camping supply store with the product claiming to be actual SN when it wasn't. Not sure if that's the same store you bought yours from
Yes, I believe it was the same store.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes