S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
now that im fucking stuck here writhing in my own trauma, i cant even be guaranteed a proper exit to existence. Even if I do painlessly exit, i will still cause suffering to those ignorantly attached to me, and the suffering will domino on and on.. Euthanasia should just be an unaljenable right from birth, absolutely anyone can leave existence at any moment for any reason they please. but unfortunately euthanasia in general is something that is looked down on by most and is vehemently opposed.
I've recieved so much trauma to the point of not even flinching at the sight of suffering and back to the other extreme of being left unable to move in horror. I am 18 and my hell is about to intensify once school starts again. I'm still socially anxious to the extent that I am doomed to repeat this all over again and suffer even more. So much mental turmoil. So much fucking gore. So much parental abuse. So much confusion ignorance and delusion. So much FUCKING SUFFERING. if i could torture both of my parents forcausing me a life of suffering, and torment, i probably would to give me a sense of closure and finally leave this alll behind as it had never happened and die myself. It sucks that they both listened to the retarded reptile in them, but there is nothing more to expect when it is considered normal behavior. This planet is still filled to the brim with so much suffering and would be best if everything ceased to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Daxter_87, Sannti and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so incredibly disgusting how euthanasia isn't legalised, I hate how humans create suffering by forcing life here and try to prolong it at all costs, this world truly is such a hellish place, there's far too much unnecessary torture in existence, only nothingness would be acceptable to me as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Daxter_87, Suicidе and 1 other person
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Trauma truly is a life sentence. It's one of my main reasons for CTB. I hope you can find some peace in your life!

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidе, TooConscious and Daxter_87
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I understand the social anxiety part, I was like that in school as well. The good news is that for me it diminished significantly after high school, maybe it will be the same for you. I'm sorry that you're going through this. I hope that you are able to one day move out of your parents' house and start anew. I wish that you find your peace, in ctb or in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidе, TooConscious and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Hi, @sentience is agony. It must have been beyond horrible what you experienced in the past, and school definitely sucks, so you are absolutely right to complain about it. I'm certainly glad I dropped out a few years ago, contrary to what people around me told me - that I'd regret it. If anything, the only thing I may regret is failing my CTB attempt when my parents die.

As for euthanasia and assisted suicide, I have nothing to add, because you have said it all yourself - it should be an inalienable, universal and unconditional birthright, which therefore means that all minors should have access to such services. However, should you dare to defend such a proposal in public, society will label you a "monster", a "Nazi", a "child murderer", or whatever other demonising name they can think of to make up for the lack of an actual argument.

Best wishes to you. 😊

Reactions: Suicidе and TooConscious