アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
My cousin who doesn't speak english very well found me browsing websites to find people who are selling SN… i told her that it's sodium nitrate but that lie might not last for long… she might tell my family when she realized the truth, who knows… And she also knows that im on SS but she doesn't know what suicide means.. she calls it the purple forum. It's very hard to hide things from her and im worried that she'll tell my family. I dont know what will happen in that case but i can only assume the worst.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lumina, alonely, scorchie and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can only hope for the best now. Sorry that causes you problems. Would your family know what SN is in the end without further investigation. I really hope you can go through this easily and get order without issues for your convenience. I wish you the best!

Reactions: アホペンギン and 90starve
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Time to take up a hobby doing meat preservation

• Yay!
Reactions: SunflowerBrains, anhedonicNfoggy, alonely and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be awful, I hope you don't suffer any consequences from being found out, I hate how we exist in this anti-suicide society where there is so much secrecy involved in planning to die, the fact that so many people refuse to accept the right to die just leads to more suffering.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
OP takes up meat preservation to avoid getting in trouble for ordering SN, discovers true passion of meat preservation, life turns around

• Yay!
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, Lumina, Cherry_BB and 2 others
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
OP takes up meat preservation to avoid getting in trouble for ordering SN, discovers true passion of meat preservation, life turns around
Lowkey considering getting into "nitro cold brew coffee" to explain a purchase of a nitrogen tank

• Yay!
Reactions: SunflowerBrains