Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I re-started my psychiatric threaten/program of 6 months. All because my parents decided that those pills are "drugs" (they are so religious, so I asked them this Question: ¿In wich part of the bible, says something about dinosaurs? After that, they were unable to respond me, I told them some other philosophical questions)... I'm not proud of that, I felt horrible. I don't like to destroy their hope/inspiration/guide of life. But I'm tired of beign pulled apart from the family just because I think in a different way...

Four months thrown away in a single week. Just because they think that I'm possessed or I'm a sinner, just because I need those medicines. ¿What will a lawyer know about neurologic, or organic chemistry?

I have an advantage here, on Saturday, I will have the opportunity to buy nitrogen. I will make a cocktail of tranquilizers, a medium bottle of anesthetic, + an exit bag. And a full box with 28 pills and a half. 29 paxil antidepressant commonly used to threat social fobia, general anxiety, and depression... I just need a potent antiemetic. Someone, can give me an advice with, wich antiemetic is strong enough? (Also I plan to stole from them some muscular relaxant pills). Benzos are of 1 milligram too.

And finally, I decided that the forest will be my rest place. O will use the recommended dose of Sn, thats why I need ¿Pimperiam? I don't remember the.exactly name of it, I will send a screenshot of the map, I can make it, self automatically...

But the letter will be the angular stone. I don't want to make them suffer, I just want to clear things before and end a four year depressive, anxiously cycle...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lastexit and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I re-started my psychiatric threaten/program of 6 months. All because my parents decided that those pills are "drugs" (they are so religious

Enough said. :)

Reactions: Watcher and GinaIsReady
L

Lastexit

May 30, 2019
I feel for you man. Not that I have problem with religion but some people are too religious to be able to hold a conversation they put the blame onto religion and it sickens me.
Everything that happens badly is demon ghost spirit, while everything good is God and Deities it's fucking biased. They don't believe in a real person telling them the truth but yet could believe something written back few thousand years ago with no evidence. I always tell people in 2-5 thousand years to come all the marvel character will be God and saviors for the future. To me all the written text of religion is a novel/movie for people in the past they are creative arts.

n1ghtowl

n1ghtowl

Jun 20, 2019
that sounds horrible, im very sorry for you! My opnion on using medicins while you're being religious is that god gave us the ingredients to make them, but we had to figure out ourself how to use them and put them together to create a medicin for depression, or other mental illnesses.
I'm not religious myself, but that's jsut what i think of this.
Tale care!