lex

lex

Just another statistic
Jul 7, 2020
My younger brother is becoming a father, has a loving girlfriend and is about to start a good career. And what have I got? A fucking turd on a plate of a life. I relentlessly got bullied in school, a plastic surgery that got botched, and when I though things were finally getting better I got a mysterious illness which ruined any chances I still had in life. 12 years of this shit. No career, no lasting friendships. What the fuck is this? Why do some people get it all in life while others get absolutely nothing?

How can people tell me there's a just god when some are treated so unfairly? I literally did nothing to deserve this. I didn't even have control over these things.

And after all that I'm still naive old me who thinks things eventually get better. Why do I even bother? I can't wait to finally end this miserable life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, 9BBN, Superdeterminist and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is so cruel and it's unfair how many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own and they suffer more than others. Some people are just unlucky in life and it's why I see it as best to never exist at all. I think that one of the most awful things about living is that there is no limit as to how bad things can get. If we think things are awful now, then they can always get so much worse. I'm sorry that life has treated you this way. Best wishes.

Reactions: LastFlowers and lex
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Life is 100% luck. It sucks that some people get unlucky.

Reactions: lex, rationaltake, _Minsk and 3 others