itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I ordered sn from Poland on the 10th, the tracking updated on the 13th stating 'item leaving overseas' but hasn't updated since then. I know it was a reliable source & others have used them too.

From others experience, how long did you wait for the package from ordering?
At what point should I be looking for alternative sources?

I'm only asking because I've seen a few comments saying Poland won't ship to uk anymore, so pretty worried..

Thanks

Reactions: motoko_s9 and davidtorez
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
7 working days, i ordered it at monday, receiven tuesday next week. It is definietly too long if at 13 it was on its way. Must be customs.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, itsalittlecold and davidtorez
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Mine from Poland took almost two weeks, so it's normal. I kept checking every day and was stuck in the same status for ages and I also was worried it was help you at customs. Happened with both orders, but they arrived eventually without issue.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, motoko_s9, itsalittlecold and 1 other person
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Mine from Poland took almost two weeks, so it's normal. I kept checking every day and was stuck in the same status for ages and I also was worried it was help you at customs. Happened with both orders, but they arrived eventually without issue.
Ahh that's good to hear! Thank you.
I'll give it another week before worrying then.

Reactions: strngpass
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
There are certain days in Poland when post office doesn't work, also idk but there are customs

Reactions: itsalittlecold
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
There are certain days in Poland when post office doesn't work, also idk but there are customs
Yes, saturday and sunday. By phrase working days it means 5 days....from monday to friday.

Reactions: Agon321 and itsalittlecold
M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
I am in the UK. Might someone be able to give me some clues as to how to go looking for this? Does it help to be able to speak Polish (i don't)

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I ordered sn from Poland on the 10th, the tracking updated on the 13th stating 'item leaving overseas' but hasn't updated since then. I know it was a reliable source & others have used them too.

I'm only asking because I've seen a few comments saying Poland won't ship to uk anymore, so pretty worried..

Thanks
Finally did you receive it ?

S

Suicidal ghost

Jul 14, 2024
I'm curious why did you bought in Poland? cause i live here and was thinking about getting sn

helpmerest

helpmerest

Not here for long
Aug 15, 2024

Thanks
Could I please pm you?