ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I'm surprised we lasted more than a month. I took you for granted and let my insecurities prevent me from loving you as you deserved. She tried to blame it on her, but it wasn't her fault at all. It hurt so bad and I wish you would of just blamed me! I could of taken that, but hearing you cry for hours leading up to this tonight really put into perspective how awful I was. Constantly miserable, I'm sure making you think I didn't care about you from my lack of affection, I'm sure it was miserable. Hearing you say you were thinking about other people while together fucking killed me, but I deserve the pain. I'm sorry I hurt you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: som1, MeltedJello, TheHatedOne and 2 others
marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Hearing you say you were thinking about other people while together fucking killed me
This statement can only come from a selfish, hateful individual. She never loved you. She never cared.
Does she want oblivion? Does she want to not talk to you anymore? Give her that.
Don't blame yourself for what it looks like a fake relationship.

She does have your number, she does have the ability to talk to you, yet she won't. She doesn't care anymore, and sure deserves your silence from now on.

Reactions: boc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that must be a painful situation to be in. It really is horrible being alive. I wish you the best.