• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ivllis

ivllis

hikikomori
Nov 1, 2023
What are the places best for self harm? Like when it comes to covering them in the summer time

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Probably the upper legs. Its mostly covered unless you wear something very short

Reactions: lixt
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
There's a very good chance that at some point, someone will see the scars, whether that's because you go swimming or have a sexual relationship or even end up in hospital. Clothes ride up, fashions change, heatwaves make you want to strip off. I'm not saying don't SH as that would make me the world's biggest hypocrite but be very aware of what you're getting in to. It can be addictive and you'll probably be scarred for life. Oh, and it can become very expensive in terms of buying suitable dressings, not to mention the risk of infections and unavoidable trips to get medical help.

Reactions: lixt