• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pineapplebananashake

pineapplebananashake

Nov 24, 2021
Okay hi, im new here so im sorry if this is in the wrong discussion yk. But anyway, im battling bpd and I was sober from self harming for 5 years. Yet shit happens and i did it again but i cant go deep. I mean, no matter how hard i do it, its never kinda wide n deep you know. And it triggers me. Please dont say anything like "dont do it its hurting you." I know, but at least im still not dead. It kinda helps when im really suicidal. So my question is how to make my cuts more wider.

• Hugs
Reactions: Labean and AppleTreeDog
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It sounds like you're in a really bad place. That can't be nice. In fact we all know it isn't and empathise with that. Unfortunately nobody is going to be able to offer you advice on making your wounds wider/deeper.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, Idontrecognizemyself and Rustysoupcan