• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
recently i've begun self harming as a ways to become a little less mentally destructed, and it seems to be working, however, i bleed a lot and i always feel a bit unprepared afterwards, sort of just sitting there with a bundle of toilet paper applying pressure until the bleeding stops. i recently read a book (oh wow, the best source for information obviously, i know, i know) (it's girl in pieces for context) where the main character has a sort of sh kit with like. random medical-y sounding things ??? does anyone here have anything like that? what should be in it?

specifically, should i be putting something on it to stop the bleeding faster, or anything like that?? currently i don't really care for my cuts at all except for as previously stated.

maybe this doesn't entirely belong here, but i'm doing this so that i don't commit suicide, so if i get some advice, technically that does effect whether or not i kill myself, mwahaha...

L

lovesucks

Oct 7, 2023
(First response let me know if I break any rules here)

I would try not to sh but I understand that it's a form of coping, I tend to have medical supplies just in case. For a sh 'kit' I would generally suggest a couple things to take care of any wounds.

• Plasters
    • Steri strips or butterfly bandages for bigger wounds (for wounds gaping up to 0.5 cm anything else needs stitches)
    • Antiseptic cream
    • Gauze or something clean to hold onto the wound to stop bleeding as toilet paper can get stuck in the wound.
    • Ether adhesive wound pads or non adhesive pads and then some medical tape. (I tend to use tape and wound pads as I can get rash for some adhesive)
    • You can also get hypoallergenic medical tape
    • Alcohol free wipes (to clean up dried blood, water is best to clean wounds)
    • If you are allergic to adhesives I would suggest gauze pads and gauze rolls to hold in place, however these can get stuck on some wounds.
    [*]If you cant afford all these things generally just getting a cheap first aid kit can be helpful. The most important items I would say are plaster or wound dressing of some kind and antiseptic cream. Most of these items could be founds in first aid kits. The price can be expensive so bulk buying on Amazon is sometimes cheaper, if you can. Try to get items such as gauze pads and wounds pads sterile but sometimes it's cheaper to get them non sterile. As well as antiseptic cream to prevent infections. The cream should be put around any wounds that are gaping.

I also strongly advise against using tissue paper as it can get into wounds which could cause infections and if the wound is staying open on its own it is going to be hard to get out of the cut if it gets stuck. Anything is better than tissue paper. Generally something which won't be able to get loose stuff into the wound is your best option.

razorblade

razorblade

Aug 21, 2023
I understand you personally i don't have a 'kit' but I do have just stuff that's lying around my room but sometimes if am going some where I will bring one

•a spare blade tbh I recommend this as sometimes ones get lost or ppl can try take the blade off you
•wipes
•depending how big/deep your cuts are plasters/bandaids tbh I never use them
•some sort of cloth I recommend this more then wipes but it's personally preference.

Tbh a kit isn't really something you need but if you a person who goes quite deep and big I do recommend you go have some of this stuff on hand

k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
a website with a lot of good tips for cleaning and taking care of your wounds is selfharm.pics. it also acts as a place for venting and helping others that deal with sh

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
L

lovesucks

Oct 7, 2023
a website with a lot of good tips for cleaning and taking care of your wounds is selfharm.pics. it also acts as a place for venting and helping others that deal with sh
This website can be quite triggering and some of the users go very deep with their cuts. I would go on it with caution. I agree they do have advice about how to take care of cuts. They have helped me know how to take care of them.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and k.loves.octo