• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
TW (i know i don't technically need one but i figured i would)

i've been fighting an SH relapse, i really want to cut. but i'm in a long term relationship and there is no part of my body that he doesn't see. i guess i could just not do anything of that sort for awhile but i don't want him to become suspicious… idk, have any of you guys dealt with that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: goodbyebunny . and less than
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry never had such problems. Thank god I will die lonely and bitter without a partner.
Nevermind my sarcasm.

My first approach would try to be to be honest. Maybe this is the reason why I am lonely???
Have you ever had an argument with him about cutting?

Reactions: less than
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Sorry never had such problems. Thank god I will die lonely and bitter without a partner.
Nevermind my sarcasm.

My first approach would try to be to be honest. Maybe this is the reason why I am lonely???
Have you ever had an argument with him about cutting?
we have never had an argument bc i avoid talking about it. he knows i have a history of it but whenever we talk about it i say i'm fine now. there's already a lot of tension in our relationship so maybe we'll break up and i won't have to worry about jt

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Reactions: Kennish