N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Except if they are asexual. Anyone disagrees with that?
By the way I am male.

I am not sure whether the male sex drive is really that much higher. But on dating apps men are obsessed by sex. While women are rightfully paranoid that all men are simply fuckboys. Women get fooled looking for the one and end up being used. Personally, I try to be different and give the woman as much time as she needs. But I think it is also influenced by the fact otherwise I would feel like a primitive ape. And it is sort of a unique (?) selling point on such apps.

Do you think the statement of the title is truth? There is also the phenomenon sextortion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kinderbueno and null_blank
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I do agree somewhat with the title yes, having seeing that first hand when my father got with terrible women just because they would give them sex. However, I think a better title would be "Sex is a good instrument to manipulate vulnerable people"

Reactions: Final_Choice, failure383, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
My experience as a man is that most men have cum instead of brain.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, rozeske, Ramsay Fiction and 3 others
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Depending which interests you give at some sexuals actes.
Yeah sure on dating apps, people knows what other people are looking for. That why there is so many fake profils. Just skip these options and go in a club.

Reactions: kinderbueno
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
My therapist (who is female) says that the idea of men having a stronger sex drive than women is a stereotype that's not true.

And if sex can be used to manipulate men, then by all means, manipulate me! :sunglasses:

Reactions: kinderbueno and DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
The evolutionary survival strategy that benefited humanity at the time again this was very, very long ago was that men would provide protection to get sex. Women would provide sex to get protection.

Read Professor Dr. David Buss for cutting edge research on this topic. He really is the top in his field. I actually have met him in person multiple times through professional academia.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CatLvr, damienlerone03, noname223 and 1 other person
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
In my experience, men will calculate like Einstein to get into a woman's panties. It's typically to assuage some other shortcoming in their lives, be it tangible or emotional or some other third thing.

Not to excuse or condemn, understand. Just my experience.

Yet sometimes they try to play dumb to their own doings? Silly boys.

But I do believe it is one of the easiest ways to manipulate men.

Reactions: kinderbueno and Downdraft
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe to some degree, but clearly every man has a limit to what they can be manipulated into doing. It's too bad we haven't seen any women try to manipulate the top men in power in a way that creates positive global change.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I do agree somewhat with the title yes, having seeing that first hand when my father got with terrible women just because they would give them sex. However, I think a better title would be "Sex is a good instrument to manipulate vulnerable people"

I must say, I do like the original title better, it's more sexist.

OP you may be using "fuckboy" in the incorrect sense. It means a dude who plays around and screws with girls and their feelings, rather than a man who just wants sex. Although I could see why someone would think it means that.

I have to wonder if it's really manipulation in general though, if we're so easy to play around with. I go through phases where I either don't care about sex, and others where I can't get it off the brain. And during the latter, half the time I feel like "well Angst, you kind of deserved to get egg on your face there." Men need to exercise more restraint as a whole, that's for sure. If we know we're chasing down sex and it's the one thing we can be fucked over on, we sort of have it coming really.

Reactions: kinderbueno, amnesia999 and ForgottenAgain
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

• Yay!
Reactions: CatLvr and rozeske
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm really glad that I'm asexual. I don't have a desire for sex so I can't be manipulated in this way. I just don't want sex nor do I give a fuck about people wanting sex

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
My therapist (who is female) says that the idea of men having a stronger sex drive than women is a stereotype that's not true.
It's not that simple, not the stereotype, not the anti-stereotype. The male and female sexualities are different in various ways. Male desire obviously tends to be more urgent than female desire, but this does not make it generally "stronger" than female desire.