Steff

Steff

Jun 21, 2024
So I'll share a bit about my situation. I'm a 90% disabled person due to severe mental illness, and am living with my mother who is my caretaker.

I'm a lifelong mental illness sufferer, and in the past 13 years, my condition is especially severe, so I haven't left my home many times.

I don't have friends (never had), only a few of my closest family members. Actually, me and my mother are still waiting for social financial aid.

Why we have money at all is due to the support of my father. What I do right now is basically only being on this forum as I don't have interest in almost anything.

My every day is unfortunately filled with mostly severe anxiety and then depression, so it's difficult to function at all.

The primary reason I'm here is connecting with understanding people, receiving support and possibly making friends.

I'll say it again that my inbox is always open to everyone, and that private conversations are what I'm mostly looking for.

So to finish this short story for now, my life as of now is unfortunately everyday torture due to my condition.

Sharing more about myself privately.

Btw, this is actually a short introduction thread.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DeIetedUser4739, Catch-22 and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Man, your post is another I can totally relate to. I can't work due to severe depression and social anxiety. The only people who understand are people who post in this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Catch-22 and Steff
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
Thank you for sharing, I can relate in mental illness ruining the abilities I once had in the world. Glad to be getting to know you!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Steff