BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I've dealt with depression, OCD, addiction and poverty but anxiety is my world at the moment. It hasn't been this bad in years. I just wanted to vent really, and distract myself as best I can and all that. The details hardly matter anymore. I believe there's a band called Constant State of Terror: sums it up. I can use CBT techniques on my thinking but it's really all just physical now. Nothing to be done.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lullaby, GreenTree, Sister of the Moon and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you are going through and I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably. I wish you the best.

Reactions: LADY007 and BluesRunTheGame
VerbalWinter

VerbalWinter

manga elitist
Dec 25, 2021
I've dealt with depression, OCD, addiction and poverty but anxiety is my world at the moment. It hasn't been this bad in years. I just wanted to vent really, and distract myself as best I can and all that. The details hardly matter anymore. I believe there's a band called Constant State of Terror: sums it up. I can use CBT techniques on my thinking but it's really all just physical now. Nothing to be done.

I am sorry to hear you're going through this, anxiety is no joke when the intensity is turnt up. I don't know the details of what's going on to make this happen, but I would like to know what is the source of the anxiety if you feel comfortable sharing?

Reactions: LADY007 and BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I am sorry to hear you're going through this, anxiety is no joke when the intensity is turnt up. I don't know the details of what's going on to make this happen, but I would like to know what is the source of the anxiety if you feel comfortable sharing?
Okay then. I've lived in supported accommodation for over two years now. The first two neighbours to my room had severe anger issues and both were removed from the house once their behaviour was undeniable. The third was just a really great guy and we shared a mutual respect as well as a friendship for a good year. But he left in April and I knew in my heart it was gonna go downhill from there.

So cue the fourth neighbour to me in two years: a petulant, arrogant, obnoxious child man who has ruined my house, and my peace. The kind of guy who moves into a new house and on his first or second day BLASTS his dance and rap music from his hifi for hours on end. And does it every time he has his friends round, as if simply showing off. And verbally mocking us housemates who have been here for over two years when leaving the house with his mates (and this is when I confronted him. From the top of the stairwell. And I'm not a confrontational person.)

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

šŸŒ™
Mar 9, 2022
Okay then. I've lived in supported accommodation for over two years now. The first two neighbours to my room had severe anger issues and both were removed from the house once their behaviour was undeniable. The third was just a really great guy and we shared a mutual respect as well as a friendship for a good year. But he left in April and I knew in my heart it was gonna go downhill from there.

So cue the fourth neighbour to me in two years: a petulant, arrogant, obnoxious child man who has ruined my house, and my peace. The kind of guy who moves into a new house and on his first or second day BLASTS his dance and rap music from his hifi for hours on end. And does it every time he has his friends round, as if simply showing off. And verbally mocking us housemates who have been here for over two years when leaving the house with his mates (and this is when I confronted him. From the top of the stairwell. And I'm not a confrontational person.)
It sounds like you're in a really negative environment, so I totally get why you're so anxious. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, as I can imagine it really sucks.

I have horrible, horrible anxiety and I get physical symptoms as well. What helps me when it gets really bad, is filling my sink with cold water and dunking my face in there for a bit. It really helps bring you back down, especially when the anxiety is just messing with your body.

I know you've said you've tried most things, so you might've done this already. My therapist gets me to do the CBT methods with my anxiety too, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Last edited:
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It sounds like you're in a really negative environment, so I totally get why you're so anxious. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, as I can imagine it really sucks.

I have horrible, horrible anxiety and I get physical symptoms as well. What helps me when it gets really bad, is filling my sink with cold water and dunking my face in there for a bit. It really helps bring you back down, especially when the anxiety is just messing with your body.

I know you've said you've tried most things, so you might've done this already. My therapist gets me to do the CBT methods with my anxiety too, but sometimes it just doesn't work.
I want to murder him. Kill the anxiety at the source. With a serrated knife. Or a drill. Or bludgeon his head in with a hammer. Or just smother him with his own pillow. Maybe make an 'accidental' gas leak occur: in his room only.