• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I have decided what peak I'm planning on going for for my last mountain run. She's a stunner, totally snow capped, a little under 9,000' of gain to peak. It'll take at least a day to run to the mountain itself, the surrounding area is all backwood. Because of that I'll have to fast pack some camping equipment with me.

How would you discard the camping equipment in a way that is not sus? I would rather not be carrying an extra 40lbs up that steep mother if I can avoid it. And I have to train for the terrain (I don't generally run mountains in ice cleats), so I don't fuck this up. Should I train with the 40lbs just in case I can't figure the logistics? The athlete in me says yes, the exhausted bitch in me says fuck it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit