D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
set my date! 12/27. not sure I'll last until then, but it gives me time to get my affairs in order; I'm looking for a death doula to help me process and to help my wife and family move on. my life insurance covers suicide so they're set there.

also not sure of method, but thinking SN or fentanyl (pretty easy to get around here). fent seems like the better choice, but I'd have to be careful not to be discovered and narcanned.

• Love
Reactions: CandyCane and opheliaoveragain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find the peace you search for.

milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
I'm actually fairly jealous yours is two months earlier than mine. Did the idea of having a specific date change anything for you? Obviously not 'wait now I want to live' wise but thinking about mine, it almost makes me want to go out and do something even if I won't enjoy it.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Why 2 days after a major holiday? It'll make holidays even harder for your family

F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
set my date! 12/27. not sure I'll last until then, but it gives me time to get my affairs in order; I'm looking for a death doula to help me process and to help my wife and family move on. my life insurance covers suicide so they're set there.

also not sure of method, but thinking SN or fentanyl (pretty easy to get around here). fent seems like the better choice, but I'd have to be careful not to be discovered and narcanned.
Lucky you to be able to set a date, I'm patiently waiting for my mum to die and she just.....won't

If you are looking for a death doula you have probably come to the right forum, this place seems full of experts