• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
I have 7,125mg of seroquel and read that 6000 is enough to be lethal but that people have survived taking 30,000 (that was probably me when I was younger I was on 1600 a day and took a 90 day supply once and my heart stopped. But I was revived. But my tolerance is much much lower. It's been like 15 years since I was on it. I've been trying for like twenty years to end my pain and I can't take this shit anymore. I'm always in pain. Always crying. Always wishing I could just end the suffering. I was abused all my childhood. Sold for sex. And my marriage is abusive too. I'm 37 now. I'm also considering sodium nitrite or buying a dissembled gun online which is totally legal now. I found a website, ghostguns.com selling guns dissembled, the complete kit for $330 but you don't need a permit or background check or anything and with my ptsd and depression it ain't like I can walk into a regular guns and ammo store and buy a gun… the latter is most tempting to me because it's most likely to be auccessful. I'm just so f*cking tired!!

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I've got a box of Quetiapin Sandoz, 180 pills of 300 mg, so 54.000 mg. I have no doubt it's lethal in some cases, but they wouldn't sell it in these quantities if it were very dangerous.

Reactions: Endless_suffering
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
No, all these pill overdoses are likely to make you vomit before killing you or make you in so much pain that you automatically call ER. Even if your heart stopped last time, it might not again and something worse happens instead where you will be in more pain instead. Look into better methods.

Reactions: Endless_suffering
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
Thanks for telling me that. I will