C

ChaseBees

Sep 30, 2021
Hi, I know you guys mostly don't know me. I've lurked here a while and finally made an account.
Anyways. I'm going to purchase SN. Unfortunately, my debit card isn't working because fraud was detected. Not a big deal, if I wasn't so anxious that I could just call the bank and get a new one. So I haven't had it in months.
Additionally, I would have to ctb in my house. I still live with my parents. I guess I could maybe do it at a park late at night, but some random kid could find my body, who knows.
Also, I'm not alone in this world. I have a boyfriend who cares about me lots. I feel so muvh guilt when he talks about the future and I realize I'm just trying to get through each day. I don't think I'll make it to the future he is describing. I care for him so immensely. I just can't keep going like this.
The system has failed me. My therapist didn't attend our last meeting either. I feel so lonely and my mental health is best described as just pain. I'll miss everyone if I ever get to escape here. But again, I still can't order SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, FuneralCry, Smart No More and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand it is hard to carry on when things are hopeless. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

C

ChaseBees

Sep 30, 2021
I'm sorry you are suffering. I understand it is hard to carry on when things are hopeless. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thank you so much

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay