• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone know if this is possible somehow, preferably via a computer? It appears neither of these platforms support such functionality by default. The persons I'm thinking of sending a letter to, well, they recently moved so I don't have their physical address and I don't have any e-mail addresses of them which I'm sure of they still are being used.

Is there any reliable software that can send delayed messages via Facebook (Messenger) or Whatsapp? Or is there any reliable alternative which I might consider?

Reactions: hahabye
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Gmail has a scheduled send feature. That's my plan, plus some physical notes. Another option, is mailing physical letters. From the day you put them in post box, you probably have a week before they arrive. That being said, you can't retract them if you change your mind.

Reactions: Fehler
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I just realised you can do this on telegram, if you press and hold the send button. DOubt that helps.

Reactions: Stargazer100
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Just found out that there are apps that you can download from either Google Play or Apple Store that allow you to schedule WhatsApp messages. You can search for "WhatsApp Scheduler" or something along the lines. I haven't tried any myself yet, but hopefully, there's at least one that works.

needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
Just found out that there are apps that you can download from either Google Play or Apple Store that allow you to schedule WhatsApp messages. You can search for "WhatsApp Scheduler" or something along the lines. I haven't tried any myself yet, but hopefully, there's at least one that works.
as far as I'm aware of - since I've been looking for an app during the last days - those apps literally help you with scheduling a message but do not automatically send it. so you can prepare a message in those apps and set a time and at that time you get notification to send that message. doesn't help if you're dead

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Andrd phnes cn snd schdld txt msgs

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Here it seems to be possible to by using the "Now" button.