Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I have found a buyer for my beloved 2010 VW GTI, the car in which I spent many happy solitary moments with the radio blasting and the wind in my hair (sunroof with windows down).

I'm sad but this is one less task for my executor.

There is still much left to do before I CTB, but at least one item has been crossed off a lengthy list.

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Comatose11, Miss clefable and 7 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I was thinking about doing the same for the same exact reasons. In one of my notes I said to just drop it off at the bank that's financing it and let them deal with it. But then I started thinking maybe I can get a dealer to take it off of my hands for what I owe on it or maybe even a little more.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I was thinking about doing the same for the same exact reasons. In one of my notes I said to just drop it off at the bank that's financing it and let them deal with it. But then I started thinking maybe I can get a dealer to take it off of my hands for what I owe on it or maybe even a little more.

Selling privately usually nets more money.

Reactions: Miss clefable
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Thinking of selling mine too. A much loved fiesta ST. So many genuinely happy memories. They fill me with pain now. Every time I drive it now it's strange. I love that little motor, but it hurts too

Reactions: Miss clefable and Smilla
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I hesitate to sell mine because it was my passion it is a seat leon cupra r prepare ah plus 500 HP

Reactions: Norest4thewicked
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "Smilla, post: 151165, membre: 408"] 500 HP? Holy shit [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I do wild errands with

Reactions: Fucking loving it and Smilla