YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I can't keep going for long,, I can't keep on living it hurts, but you know what, living is painful, that's just life,, so, what if I'm to weak to endure this Endlessly continuous pain that comes with living, I promise I won't be here to long, i swear it,, I'll hold on, just a little longer, even if its only a week from now or even 5 years,, who knows, all I know is that in this moment I'll hold on with whatever strength I have for however long it'll hold,, since I really don't got a choice, won't let my certain people find me like that,, it'll be unexpected, I want to have others belive I'm as happy as can be before I go, mabye that's fucked, but as silly as it is, I want people to think of me in a kind light, instead of remembering me for my negativity, but honestly I can't control that, all I think I can do is try an make a better impact on the way people irl perceive me.

Reactions: rationaltake and Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That's exactly how I'm feeling also, except I can't see this continuing on for years. Some would find it weird caring about how I'm remembered when I won't even be there, but the idea only being remembered as a weirdo and a failure really bothers me. If only they knew how hard I try.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, YandereMikuMistress, kwho and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That's exactly how I'm feeling also, except I can't see this continuing on for years. Some would find it weird caring about how I'm remembered when I won't even be there, but the idea only being remembered as a weirdo and a failure really bothers me. If only they knew how hard I try.
As a crumb of consolation you're definitely appreciated here...

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, YandereMikuMistress, Pluto and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feeling trapped in a cycle of endless suffering really is so awful, it's so true that there is too much pain in existing here and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from it all. I wish you the best.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hold on whilst you can, let go when you must. You have our understanding and support on a group like this. I struggle on from days to day myself just because I need to care for my partner and my loving wee dog.
Like you, I act the part of being alright, but inside I scream. Please try to be good to yourself, one day peace will be yours.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Pluto and kwho
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Well ay if they don't I do, your still here your been fighting hard for so long man you've been fighting and that's commendable!,, i know people don't understand how draining trying to keep others at a distance can be in order to keep them from perceiving/remembering me for what i think I am are or what i know i am,,it's just automatic at this point, I've gotta keep people from really knowing how pathetic i really think I am, not sure if you get that but if not then not, anyhow i must tell it again, if the ones irl don't see your trying, i do,, not that me sending that will make a difference, but I need you to know, I see your trying even if I'm not physically there to see it, hope your days going well Pluto.
Hold on whilst you can, let go when you must. You have our understanding and support on a group like this. I struggle on from days to day myself just because I need to care for my partner and my loving wee dog.
Like you, I act the part of being alright, but inside I scream. Please try to be good to yourself, one day peace will be yours.
Thank you, I really appreciate the support,,
Feeling trapped in a cycle of endless suffering really is so awful, it's so true that there is too much pain in existing here and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from it all. I wish you the best.
Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto