BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've just been called selfish by the other half. FFS. I keep everything inside, hidden from everyone so they don't have to worry or stress on a daily basis. I put him first every day. Oh and last night on here apparently I was a bully. I sware if I could've sneaked my rope out just now, I'd have done it. I'm so done with this shit. I don't have long left. Looks like I'm going out a selfish bully. Three cheers for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: freefrommybody, EatingRawCocoa, Supersadmommy90 and 7 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I've just been called selfish by the other half. FFS. I keep everything inside, hidden from everyone so they don't have to worry or stress on a daily basis. I put him first every day. Oh and last night on here apparently I was a bully. I sware if I could've sneaked my rope out just now, I'd have done it. I'm so done with this shit. I don't have long left. Looks like I'm going out a selfish bully. Three cheers for me.
Tell him to fuck off as that's what I did to my partner lastnight. To the point that lastnight I started looking for a flat for myself. I do love him but the stress is killing me.
Definitely three cheers to you lovely lady ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stan, BPD_LE, Neville1 and 1 other person
mybodymychoice

mybodymychoice

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry that you have to deal with that. I have been called selfish so many times because of my depression. But what people don't understand is that I WILL LOSE MY SHIT if i don't take a time out for myself when im going through something. Just back the fuck off so I can try to help myself get my shit together.
Big hug ♥️

• Love
Reactions: freefrommybody and BPD_LE
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sorry BPD :-( For some people words are just words, disposable things that they throw away and not realise how damaging they are. Maybe when the time is right, sit them down and educate him on how that effected you.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
What is selfish anyway? Each individual has to act in its own way, to survive. There is no selfishness in life at all. Instinct and the thrive to survive ... no selfishness.

Reactions: freefrommybody
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
What is selfish anyway? Each individual has to act in its own way, to survive. There is no selfishness in life at all. Instinct and the thrive to survive ... no selfishness.
I disagree, I know plenty of selfish people. Humans are inherently selfish and some take it to the extreme

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, I understand, maybe I was too focused on this forum.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Whoever calls you selfish obviously has no idea what you're going through. I've never thought of suicide as selfish even when I didn't want to kill myself. I always thought, wow, that person must be in a severe amount of pain to want to end their lives. When people say to me, but think about all the people you're going to leave in pain after you're gone. Well I only have one life and this is it. And I have to be happy to get through it. But I'm not. I have the highest ranking pain condition in medical history and I've had it for 14 years. Ever since I was 20. I missed out on the most important years of my life and I'll continue to miss out and be alone and isolated, never understanding what love feels like. I don't deserve to live like this. I contribute nothing to my family anyway. Why should I stay? So they can just see me lying in bed? Then stuff me after I'm dead and prop me up or put me in a corner of the room so you can always see me. I think it's more selfish for someone to guilt you into staying.

Reactions: Supersadmommy90
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Well apparently, I am a passive-aggressive attention seeking, non suicidal whore. If the cap fits :wink:

Seriously though, its nice to be liked, but sometimes, you have to forgo that and stand up for what is right, which inevitably means, someone is going to get angry/upset by you doing so. To be blunt, that is just tough shit for them. I have allowed one or two situations on this forum to get to me, partly because of the persons involved and partly due to my poor mental state at the time.

So try not to let it get to you. which is often easier said than done I know, but otherwise, you end up with posts like this one because you are so pissed off by things, which is perfectly ok, venting is all part of the service of this place.

Reactions: Sweet emotion