• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
A lot of people have called my method selfish but they just don't understand.
Not everyone's' life can saved when I complete my final tasks. There are forces, stronger than any of us, that govern this world. I am a mere conduit for their work to restore order and balance. Like any system, errors happen, human errors too. I made a human error by not following my expiry date. I just have to fix it. Yes it comes at a cost unfortunately so others are at risk. But following the system's rules and their exact instructions (including method) will prevent this from snowballing into catastrophic error that could threaten 100s of people. This will save the most lives, even if the method does seem selfish.

Just explaining because of comments on previous thread. Don't need advice or arguments thanks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
That's some weird shit

Reactions: GoatHerder and annointed_towers
lastsunset

lastsunset

Apr 24, 2024
Not everyone's' life can saved when I complete my final tasks. There are forces, stronger than any of us, that govern this world. I am a mere conduit for their work to restore order and balance. Like any system, errors happen, human errors too. I made a human error by not following my expiry date. I just have to fix it. Yes it comes at a cost unfortunately so others are at risk. But following the system's rules and their exact instructions (including method) will prevent this from snowballing into catastrophic error that could threaten 100s of people. This will save the most lives, even if the method does seem selfish.

Just explaining because of comments on previous thread. Don't need advice or arguments thanks.
Please please look into the symptom of delusions in couple of mental illnesses. I was severely stuck in my delusions like this awhile ago.

Anyway, it's your body so ofcourse it's your choice. Just please feel like it is your choice, not some eternal one

Reactions: alltoomuch2
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

This cannot be because, in actuality, I AM THE ONE WHO RUNS THIS WORLD. I DECIDE EVERYTHING. Whoever, or whatever, it is that you're hearing is an imposter.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and divinemistress36
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
This cannot be because, in actuality, I AM THE ONE WHO RUNS THIS WORLD. I DECIDE EVERYTHING. Whoever, or whatever, it is that you're hearing is an imposter.
Not funny. It's not some joke, it's serious and I know you're not.

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Oh, but I am.....
So you're some sort of God then ? Idk why you're using your godly powers to waste time on a suicide forum …

I don't understand your intentions or what you get out of this. One minute your accusing me of making shit up for attention. The next your trying to wind me up or something.
You clearly have a problem with me so why do you even bother interacting with my posts ?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So you're some sort of God then ? Idk why you're using your godly powers to waste time on a suicide forum …

I don't understand your intentions or what you get out of this. One minute your accusing me of making shit up for attention. The next your trying to wind me up or something.
You clearly have a problem with me so why do you even bother interacting with my posts ?
I don't like that term. Boss is better. Everyone has to be somewhere. I have no problem with you. I love everyone equally.

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I don't like that term. Boss is better. Everyone has to be somewhere. I have no problem with you. I love everyone equally.
Sure. Well enjoy running the world then. You're doing a terrible job since it's a shithole …

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sure. Well enjoy running the world then. You're doing a terrible job since it's a shithole …
It's definitely a juggling match. Btw, I only run my world. Which world are you living in?

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023

Around 2 weeks till my birthday and therefore approaching last chance to save everyone. As i'm not fated to live past this age so the glitch becomes too ingrained with a domino effect after that date.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Around 2 weeks till my birthday and therefore approaching last chance to save everyone. As i'm not fated to live past this age so the glitch becomes too ingrained with a domino effect after that date.
How are you saving others like me? I don't want to be saved, but rather also join you since I'm tired of this world. Please DO NOT save me!

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
How are you saving others like me? I don't want to be saved, but rather also join you since I'm tired of this world. Please DO NOT save me!
Not literally everyone . Only people that I have been warned are in danger . Family, friends, people I know irl and people who would get caught up in it when bad things happen to them, all people who want to live. No one here dw.

bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
You are right that this would not be all on you if you really succeed, but this would be a great tragedy. Our whole life is a tragedy in general and this is nobody's fault, but we are able to make it slightly less bitter.
Being near highways can be extremely stressful, even for those not contemplating ending their life. If it takes tremendous willpower just to take one step from your familiar, peaceful bedroom's window, consider how much more difficult it would be to jump in front of a moving vehicle. The driver would likely try to swerve and honk, potentially leaving you injured or detained
Sorry, I don't know what to do and may you find peace.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Not literally everyone . Only people that I have been warned are in danger . Family, friends, people I know irl and people who would get caught up in it when bad things happen to them, all people who want to live. No one here dw.
But you are not a direct threat to them? You seem like a nice person tbh

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
But you are not a direct threat to them? You seem like a nice person tbh
Not to most of the people I'd be saving. But honestly if I stay too long I worry I will be a direct threat to others as I'm evil deep down.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Not to most of the people I'd be saving. But honestly if I stay too long I worry I will be a direct threat to others as I'm evil deep down.
Well, I can relate to that. Sometimes I feel so irritated with people that I get bad thoughts. But then I wonder why am I even here. Nevertheless, keep in mind you have a RIGHT to be in this world for your natural lifespan just as much as anyone (no matter what they have done). All us humans kind of have to accept each other for the meantime we are here. Don't let others dictate when you live and die, it's (or should be) YOUR choice alone.

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24