Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
On rare occasions, I appreciate myself and how I look so I take pics of myself. When I go to take a selfie, I take multiples snaps at different angles, then I use the magic of photoshop to make me look like it's not me anymore. Sometimes I take silly selfies with no filter or edits and send it to people to scare them. :)

Reactions: QueenEtna, Iwant2sleepforever, Pk95 and 3 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
I don't usually take serious selfies. It I like taking silly ones with silly faces. I don't share them with people but I use them to laugh at myself (in a good way for once) because it reminds me how crazy and random I am sometimes when I'm bored.

Reactions: Pk95, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Yes I take and put on my instagram.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I don't usually take serious selfies. It I like taking silly ones with silly faces. I don't share them with people but I use them to laugh at myself (in a good way for once) because it reminds me how crazy and random I am sometimes when I'm bored.

I like this reply, it made me happy to read! :D
Sometimes I use snapchat filter and just scroll through the different filters and have fun with those.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
If I was not a heinous pile of ambiguous shit I might be inclined to post images of myself as well but seeing how I am ambiguous heinous pile of shit I do not have the confidence to allow the world to see me for how I really am physically. You can take a wild guess that I have fairly severe body image issues. Body dysmorphia.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Smilla, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
I like this reply, it made me happy to read! :D
Sometimes I use snapchat filter and just scroll through the different filters and have fun with those.
Yes the filters. I don't use Snapchat but playing with Instagram filters back then was fun too. I also like to invert colors on my phone and freak myself out when I see my photos in dark colors.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
sometimes, I have.. I don't like how I look though..

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I was taking selfies with a polaroid camera in the 80's lol

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, wiIIow, Escargot Shorts and 2 others
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
I take photos so I can monitor my weight loss. I take some selfies but I'm always so stoned by eyes look bung as hahahah

Reactions: Escargot Shorts, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and 1 other person
Abel

Abel

Forgotten
Sep 11, 2018
Never, I hate my appearance. I find even my reflection physically repulsive.

As a result, I actually have very few pictures of myself at all, and I honestly cannot think of a single video that I'm in. When I die... there really won't be much left to remember me by.

Reactions: Pk95, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Unfortunately, I do take some pics of myself, but I hate the way I look, so I try to avoid it...

Reactions: msexit, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I used to. I look like hell now, so I don't even want to see myself!

Reactions: Kim, Desperate_Soul and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Yes but I never share them with people.

Reactions: msexit, Desperate_Soul and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
there's a song called Faceshopping by SOPHIE that just fucking slaps and touches on a lot of body image mood in the context of how we can adjust our appearances through technology. it's some wild stuff. anyway, i have a hard time with selfies and most photos of myself. a lot of times i have to do a ton of stuff to feel very in control of how i look and how i'd be perceived. it's whack stuff.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
If I was not a heinous pile of ambiguous shit I might be inclined to post images of myself as well but seeing how I am ambiguous heinous pile of shit I do not have the confidence to allow the world to see me for how I really am physically. You can take a wild guess that I have fairly severe body image issues. Body dysmorphia.
I want to see what you look like. . . .

Reactions: mattwitt and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I want to see what you look like. . . .
considering the photo you chose for your profile image I have no intention of giving you any information or indication of what I may appear like or where I may live

Reactions: PatKat, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
considering the photo you chose for your profile image I have no intention of giving you any information or indication of what I may appear like or where I may live
Excuses Excuses. . .
You shouldn't Judge a Book by its cover.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
One time a year I take some picture 50-100 in one go if I catch the right lighting, but other than that I never take selfies. And I will never and have never used filters or crap like that. What you see in my pictures is 100% me no filters or photoshop to make look different.

Also if a person is trying to date and when you meet up with your match they flat out rejects you then I don´t blame them. If you make yourself look better in a picture with photoshop their perception of your appearance can only go downward from there.

Reactions: Brokenanddeadinside, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I don't use any social media other than Twitter for my job. I've taken like 3 this year and it was for one of those 'am i ugly' subreddits.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caustic Cardinals
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
One time a year I take some picture 50-100 in one go if I catch the right lighting, but other than that I never take selfies. And I will never and have never used filters or crap like that. What you see in my pictures is 100% me no filters or photoshop to make look different.

Also if a person is trying to date and when you meet up with your match they flat out rejects you then I don´t blame them. If you make yourself look better in a picture with photoshop their perception of your appearance can only go downward from there.

Do other people not exchange live pictures or video chat before they meet up? Lol. That's bold of them.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018

Don't meet people off the internet.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not anymore. I'm getting old and ugly, with that porky mid 30's grossness and eternal 5 o'clock shadow that seems be an inevitable thing for a lot of men.

Reactions: lv-gras, whatmattersmost, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
Not anymore. I'm getting old and ugly, with that porky mid 30's grossness and eternal 5 o'clock shadow that seems be an inevitable thing for a lot of men.
Tell me about it.
I've been wearing the same shirt with macaroni&cheese stains on it for over a Week now.

Reactions: freefrommybody and Angst Filled Fuck Up
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Can't stand how I look (in pictures / in general) so that's a no

Reactions: msexit, lv-gras, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I didnt mind selfies, always been a good looking lad (from the lasses who have told me) doesnt mean fuck all though. I could of looked different and id still be the same with what happened to me. So fuck selfies! I hate pics of me, I cant stand looking at myself!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Desperate_Soul
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I didnt mind selfies, always been a good looking lad (from the lasses who have told me) doesnt mean fuck all though. I could of looked different and id still be the same with what happened to me. So fuck selfies! I hate pics of me, I cant stand looking at myself!
Prove It. . .

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
You mean shit to me pal. You have a stupid avatar and you think I have to prove myself to you? PM me if you want.

Reactions: Trashcan and whatmattersmost
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Hmm... This post got kinda rude please Ashpac and whatmattersmost lets have a good night. I had a bad night last night so i understand.

You dont have to listen to me just dont really wanna see that kinda stuff atm.

Thank you both and much love <3 <3 <3 :)

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Agree... I wouldnt share my personal info or photos with someone that has Charles Manson as an avatar... Not a fan of murders or cults here.

Reactions: Trashcan, Caustic Cardinals and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Status
Not open for further replies.