• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Heii! I'm looking for ways to self medicate to deal with my crippling chronic pain.

I've (20) been suffering from it for over 5 years now. The pain started subtle and continued to get worse and worse. A while ago, I reached the point of it disabling me. I cannot walk, stand or sit and rely fully on my boyfriend to take care of me. The pain is agonizing, it has driven me to insanity.

I've seeked out professional help from the very start. However, instead of help, all I got was people invalidating, gaslighting and denying me. I truly believed that I could be helped but seeing how I still have not even received a diagnosis for my issue (due to them not being able to figure out what caused it) I decided to take the matter into my own hands to finally find relief.

Any advice is welcome and thank you so much for your time! Much love ♡ Giphv8ujvy 1

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, NoLightRemains, FfZebra and 4 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Amitriptyline might work, 30mg per day I was given max for headaches, increased by 10mg every 2 weeks, I have sources for that, pm me. Or morphine, cocodamol, and other opioids from the dark net. But they're addictive and you gain tolerance.

Good luck. And very well done for trying to get help, I'm proud of you ❤️ I still think you should try and get help again though, it's worth it ❤️ professional care is ideal ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CaringShrimp, whywere and 1 other person
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
What type of pain are you having? Have they done any tests at all? Have you even had an MRI or CT scan?

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!
I to have chronic pain, from a car crash, car crash not my fault, and I know the hell, believe me of chronic pain. My heart broke in two pieces reading your post.

I live in the U.S., and I went to 3 different pain clinics before I finally found one where the doctor is a saint. The first 3 clinics gave me a deaf ear and basically said it was in my mind, NO it is not. The 4th one, the one that I go to now, listened to me, and we figured it out. It is unfortunately permeant.

Now I am on hydromorphone, yes, an opioid, have been since the get go.

Now THC , (marijuana) works pretty good for pain and of course opioids. As far as over the counter drugs goes, I would be cautious about using them long term. Yes any and all drugs have side effects, but acetaminophen will burn out one's liver. Ibuprofen has been shown to be very harmful to the kidneys long term usage.

I wish that THC products and opioids were prescribed more. Yes, there is always an addiction issue, but if one really watches it and works with a great pain doctor, the results can be good. I have been on opioids for 7 years straight and will be for life and I do not have any problems and the pain relief is really good.

Also, have you thought about trying warm water pool therapy? For some folks that works wonders. I tried it and it did not work for me as they found out that my chronic pain is from a completely messed up central nerve system.

I will say a prayer for you and have you in my thoughts as chronic pain is a real issue and not something that is "just in one's mind"

I totally agree with @jodes2 as far as finding a awesome pain clinic and pain doctor. I would be dead without my pain doctor; he is everything to me and my life.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love and caring my fellow chronic pain sufferer.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and CaringShrimp
B

BrainBloodClots

Nov 22, 2022
Chronic pain is one of the worst things to deal with.

• Love
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
HI, I can't help here, but I'm in a similar situation (having so much trouble with muscle spasms that I'm seriously considering trying to find an online source for valium as it's the only muscle relaxant I tolerate well). I hope you can find whatever meds you need to be comfortable. sending hugs and sympathy :)

• Hugs
  • Love
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Amitriptyline might work, 30mg per day I was given max for headaches, increased by 10mg every 2 weeks, I have sources for that, pm me. Or morphine, cocodamol, and other opioids from the dark net. But they're addictive and you gain tolerance.

Good luck. And very well done for trying to get help, I'm proud of you ❤️ I still think you should try and get help again though, it's worth it ❤️ professional care is ideal ❤️
Thank you for the info and kind words! ♡
I actually had Amitriptyline prescribed for a long time, sadly with absolutely zero effect :(
I also had Tapentadol which helped a tiny bit with the amount that was given to me. Sadly I had to move and it's illegal where I live now.

Overall I'm considering everything, no matter the long term effects, as long as it makes my pain bearable. I just want to be able to exist again.

I will definitely continue seeing professional help and maybe I will find someone that can help me one day, but until then I have to do something about this.
Hi!
I to have chronic pain, from a car crash, car crash not my fault, and I know the hell, believe me of chronic pain. My heart broke in two pieces reading your post.

I live in the U.S., and I went to 3 different pain clinics before I finally found one where the doctor is a saint. The first 3 clinics gave me a deaf ear and basically said it was in my mind, NO it is not. The 4th one, the one that I go to now, listened to me, and we figured it out. It is unfortunately permeant.

Now I am on hydromorphone, yes, an opioid, have been since the get go.

Now THC , (marijuana) works pretty good for pain and of course opioids. As far as over the counter drugs goes, I would be cautious about using them long term. Yes any and all drugs have side effects, but acetaminophen will burn out one's liver. Ibuprofen has been shown to be very harmful to the kidneys long term usage.

I wish that THC products and opioids were prescribed more. Yes, there is always an addiction issue, but if one really watches it and works with a great pain doctor, the results can be good. I have been on opioids for 7 years straight and will be for life and I do not have any problems and the pain relief is really good.

Also, have you thought about trying warm water pool therapy? For some folks that works wonders. I tried it and it did not work for me as they found out that my chronic pain is from a completely messed up central nerve system.

I will say a prayer for you and have you in my thoughts as chronic pain is a real issue and not something that is "just in one's mind"

I totally agree with @jodes2 as far as finding a awesome pain clinic and pain doctor. I would be dead without my pain doctor; he is everything to me and my life.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love and caring my fellow chronic pain sufferer.

Walter
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback and kind words! ♡ I will definitely look into the things you recommended.

It makes me so happy to hear that you found someone that's able to help you with this. I'm proud that you got this far :) Also gives me a bit of hope!

Much love ♡
What type of pain are you having? Have they done any tests at all? Have you even had an MRI or CT scan?
I have a very dull and sometimes stabbing pain between my shoulder blades. The pain is on both sides and affects the entire upper body.

They have done several MRTs and other tests (which I do not remember the names of). So far none have found a physical explanation for the pain, only vague guesses :(

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Thank you for the info and kind words! ♡
I actually had Amitriptyline prescribed for a long time, sadly with absolutely zero effect :(
I also had Tapentadol which helped a tiny bit with the amount that was given to me. Sadly I had to move and it's illegal where I live now.

Overall I'm considering everything, no matter the long term effects, as long as it makes my pain bearable. I just want to be able to exist again.

I will definitely continue seeing professional help and maybe I will find someone that can help me one day, but until then I have to do something about this.

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback and kind words! ♡ I will definitely look into the things you recommended.

It makes me so happy to hear that you found someone that's able to help you with this. I'm proud that you got this far :) Also gives me a bit of hope!

Much love ♡

I have a very dull and sometimes stabbing pain between my shoulder blades. The pain is on both sides and affects the entire upper body.

They have done several MRTs and other tests (which I do not remember the names of). So far none have found a physical explanation for the pain, only vague guesses :(
Duloxetine is another antidepressant that seconds as a pain killer. Maybe try that? I don't know what dose you'd need though

• Love
Reactions: whywere and CaringShrimp