• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jujujabebe

Aug 8, 2022
As much as I don't want to be alive, I've already decided that's off the table for me. My parents already have two dead children, and after my brother died 7 years ago when I was just 14, my mother in particular has been a mess. I don't want to give them a third dead kid.

So, I need recommendations on self harm Methods. Cutting feels a little juvenile, and it's too obvious. I've only ever cut my stomach, but my boyfriend knows to check there when I'm in a bad headspace and I think he's going to leave me if I keep cutting myself because my mental illness is too much to deal with.

I've tried flicking my skin with elastic bands but it takes too long to get anywhere. Burning myself has the same problem as trying to cut myself and quite frankly I'm too much of a pussy to burn myself anyway.

I would be interested in a method involving almost overdosing or something akin to that, if that makes sense. At one point when I was prescribed guanfacine, I took 2x the recommended dose and I fainted four times just trying to walk to the bathroom. After a few days I was fine. I just want to feel like I'm dying but not face any negative consequences like brain damage. Perhaps that's just wishful thinking or completely unrealistic. Maybe I'm just too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Anyways, please give me your recommendations if you have any, it's greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: JustSomeoneOnline, tpurced and Euthanza
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
You could try drinking random chemicals (might end up in a hospital if you take too much) or if you wanna feel like your dying then put a toothpaste covered orange in the sun in a empty container for 3 weeks then eat it. You'll get food poisoning and end up high as a kite, it will not be a good trip whatsoever.

you could also try hitting your arm with a hammer or tieing as many plastic bands around your arm as you can possily fit onto it. (kinda like those videos of people putting plastic bands around watermelons to pop them.)

other than these, I apologize for the fact i don't have any other things that immediately come to mind. Your description for harm is very specific and not many methods will not have negative consequences. Even these methods still somewhat have consequences to them just not very bad consequences or are things you can cover up (like the orange one, you can just say you accidentally ate meat that went bad or something like that to cover up the poisoning you'll have afterwards.)

J

jujujabebe

Aug 8, 2022
You could try drinking random chemicals (might end up in a hospital if you take too much) or if you wanna feel like your dying then put a toothpaste covered orange in the sun in a empty container for 3 weeks then eat it. You'll get food poisoning and end up high as a kite, it will not be a good trip whatsoever.

you could also try hitting your arm with a hammer or tieing as many plastic bands around your arm as you can possily fit onto it. (kinda like those videos of people putting plastic bands around watermelons to pop them.)

other than these, I apologize for the fact i don't have any other things that immediately come to mind. Your description for harm is very specific and not many methods will not have negative consequences. Even these methods still somewhat have consequences to them just not very bad consequences or are things you can cover up (like the orange one, you can just say you accidentally ate meat that went bad or something like that to cover up the poisoning you'll have afterwards.)
Thank you

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
As much as I don't want to be alive, I've already decided that's off the table for me. My parents already have two dead children, and after my brother died 7 years ago when I was just 14, my mother in particular has been a mess. I don't want to give them a third dead kid.

So, I need recommendations on self harm Methods. Cutting feels a little juvenile, and it's too obvious. I've only ever cut my stomach, but my boyfriend knows to check there when I'm in a bad headspace and I think he's going to leave me if I keep cutting myself because my mental illness is too much to deal with.

I've tried flicking my skin with elastic bands but it takes too long to get anywhere. Burning myself has the same problem as trying to cut myself and quite frankly I'm too much of a pussy to burn myself anyway.

I would be interested in a method involving almost overdosing or something akin to that, if that makes sense. At one point when I was prescribed guanfacine, I took 2x the recommended dose and I fainted four times just trying to walk to the bathroom. After a few days I was fine. I just want to feel like I'm dying but not face any negative consequences like brain damage. Perhaps that's just wishful thinking or completely unrealistic. Maybe I'm just too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Anyways, please give me your recommendations if you have any, it's greatly appreciated!
Twist sewing needles under your toe nails.

I take high doses of vitamin c, b magnesium to cope with stress but to each their own.

The brain releases calming chemicals after a trauma, but mutilating yourself even more than society does is super sad to me... If you don't take care who will.

Can't you get a sadist into bdsm who'll whip you, pinch your nipples, and other stuff? Get into scarification tattoos at least. Or regular tattos, I heard it hurts. Slam your little toe on corners?