• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shimmerdeath

May 24, 2024
I just recently got a stick n poke kit and it's been so good for me. Obviously it hurts to do the tattoos but it fulfills my urge to self harm and makes it more meaningful and less harmful, honestly, it's been a while since I've been this happy. I hope this may be a good self harm replacement for someone else.
Please educate on doing them properly and have sterilized tools~

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i plan on learning how to use a real gun and doing my own at some point, i like this idea a lot

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Do you actually ink or just use the tools to SH?

S

shimmerdeath

May 24, 2024
Do you actually ink or just use the tools to SH?
I do use ink, but it's not a requirement. Poking skin with a needle can potentially be less damaging than cutting or other methods, even without ink it can be a form of harm reduction.

Reactions: Tesha
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Hmmm… food for thought (and might give my stomach a bit of a 'cutting rest').

Thanks for the idea.