• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AGUST

AGUST

Mar 16, 2023
I've self harmed a lot of times but recently I thought I was getting better (9 months clean) but I guess not. cutting and other self harm methods keep filling my thoughts all day, and it's getting worse... What should I do? I have a loving boyfriend and I'll soon be done with my studies and officially become a carpenter, so I don't want to start again. Last time it led to me nearly dying and I can't do that to the people around me. I'm scared

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z, Sleeper System and Life_and_Death
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You can self harm just a little to take the edge off but don't go too far.
You can down some nyquil and just go to sleep.
You can distract yourself with your studiies and focus on that.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and undecided
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Starting SH in any form is a bad idea, you could easily get addicted again and moderation is not possible.

I would recommend you try the recovery section of the forum, this is the suicide section. You will not likely get healthy advice here.

Reactions: edu0z, undecided and ☆AwaitingEntropy☆
☆AwaitingEntropy☆

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

Snuffing the Light Out
Nov 6, 2021
As someone who struggles with self harm thoughts and relapsing, I get how hard it can be, especially when it's bothering you all day.

Those thoughts usually have an origin point. For me, it's a feeling of restlessness or boredom. So, doing things that make me feel better, even if only for a bit, can help distract me.

If it stems from sorrow, self loathing, or anger, it might be nice to practice compassion towards yourself, self care in whatever form you find most comforting. Baths, hobbies, socializing, sleep, whatever you like.

I get that such things don't always scratch the same 'itch', so to speak, but in the short term, they can at least help you get through periods where thoughts are particularly troublesome.

If you have people who you trust and are understanding, it could be beneficial to talk with them, if you're comfortable doing so. I wish you the best.

Reactions: pilotviolin