Jarring

Jarring

Dec 27, 2023
Just to get it off my chest.
Still destroying the world around me but somehow I make it seem to everyone that everything is OK. Im living a fantasy and every day I am closer to losing everything I have worked so hard to accomplish. Ive already lost so much and I cannot bear losing anything else. I am stuck in a hole I can no longer leave. A few months back I has opportunities to redeem myself but my mental health struggles and refusal to ask/accept for help have caused me to end up here.

I hate how we take our happiest days for granted, and how quickly life can spiral out of control. Now all I do is cosplay an almost perfect life while the curtains are slowly slipping and a barrage of embarrasment and shame is going to reach me soon.

Not good at writing down my feelings because I being empotional, and ig it helps me cope. Just feel stuck and insecure

• Hugs
Reactions: astr4
G

guitarsteve

Aug 17, 2024
Just to get it off my chest.
Still destroying the world around me but somehow I make it seem to everyone that everything is OK. I'm living a fantasy and every day I am closer to losing everything I have worked so hard to accomplish. Ive already lost so much and I cannot bear losing anything else. I am stuck in a hole I can no longer leave. A few months back I has opportunities to redeem myself but my mental health struggles and refusal to ask/accept for help have caused me to end up here.

I hate how we take our happiest days for granted, and how quickly life can spiral out of control. Now all I do is cosplay an almost perfect life while the curtains are slowly slipping and a barrage of embarrasment and shame is going to reach me soon.

Not good at writing down my feelings because I being empotional, and ig it helps me cope. Just feel stuck and insecure
I can and do relate. Good luck, Jarring.