LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

ODing on meds is notoriously unreliable and inefficient. Please consider another method.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I wouldn't try drug OD.
Very low chances of success (13-14%) & high chance of physical or mental disability. You may awaken in hospital or psych ward severely disabled.
It's never recommended for CTB🌹💔

aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024

ODing on meds is notoriously unreliable and inefficient. Please consider another method.
I wouldn't try drug OD.
Very low chances of success (13-14%) & high chance of physical or mental disability. You may awaken in hospital or psych ward severely disabled.
It's never recommended for CTB🌹💔
Thanks guys. But I only have one alternative option, and that is stabbing my neck. And I'm scared of doing it. Can't I increase chance of success? I have 27 pills (selectra) and I think it makes 1350mg. Don't you guys think it would work? I can stay alone at home for 1 hour. Or I can go to a secluded place so I can get more time, I'm already living in a small city. Please help.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Stabbing your neck won't work either. SI would be too strong and even if it wasn't, it requires a degree of technicality very hard to reach.

I have 27 pills (selectra) and I think it makes 1350mg.
It's not nearly enough. Pharmaceutical companies are well aware people are gonna try to kill themselves with their meds (especially antidepressants) and so they make them virtually impossible to OD on.
I can stay alone at home for 1 hour.
1 hour is not even enough for SN, N or fent.

aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
Stabbing your neck won't work either. SI would be too strong and even if it wasn't, it requires a degree of technicality very hard to reach.

It's not nearly enough. Pharmaceutical companies are well aware people are gonna try to kill themselves with their meds (especially antidepressants) and so they make them virtually impossible to OD on.

1 hour is not even enough for SN, N or fent.
I guess I don't have any luck, do I? But thank you. I guess I am just gonna stay alive until I can find a better way to do it. Thanks again!

Reactions: LunarLight