A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
This is news article about underground euthanasia in Russian Federation: https://www.kp.ru/daily/26893.4/3937414/

Quote from this article in russian:

"Последний надежный поставщик запрещенных веществ из Китая перестал выходить на связь, о чем и указано в книге. Торговать-то и сейчас торгует, но там мошенников много. Есть еще вариант с заказом препарата из Мексики: ветеринарный раствор - $400 за 100 мл флакон или $600 за 2. Но в отличие от порошка из Китая, который проходит таможню, флаконы легко обнаружат на рентгене, и тогда уголовная статья. Я не рекомендую и предупреждаю о риске."

Someone in my country mentioned A and N (without names and titles) in a conversation with reporters, told them that it's comes from Mexico and prices. This is not smart. Not good at all. That person says that bottles from A easily detectable on rentgen and customs used this rentgen for all and every parcels from China and Mexico because these countries are on the suspicious list. Thats very bad...

• Hmph!
Reactions: Red Desert, not-2-b-the-answer, Steapa Snotor and 5 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
This is news article about underground euthanasia in Russian Federation: https://www.kp.ru/daily/26893.4/3937414/

"Последний надежный поставщик запрещенных веществ из Китая перестал выходить на связь, о чем и указано в книге. Торговать-то и сейчас торгует, но там мошенников много. Есть еще вариант с заказом препарата из Мексики: ветеринарный раствор - $400 за 100 мл флакон или $600 за 2. Но в отличие от порошка из Китая, который проходит таможню, флаконы легко обнаружат на рентгене, и тогда уголовная статья. Я не рекомендую и предупреждаю о риске."

Someone in my country mentioned A and N (without names and titles) in a conversation with reporters, told them that it's comes from Mexico and prices. This is not smart. Not good at all. That person says that bottles from A easily detectable on rentgen and customs used this rentgen for all and every parcels from China and Mexico because these countries are on the suspicious list. Thats very bad...
Omg!!! Wtf is wrong with people?! This could have disastrous effects for A LOT of us on here that wanna do business with A. Maybe you might wanna mention this to an administrator on this site? I'm not about "tattling," but this kinda thing is just plain stupid and maybe this person shouldn't have access to this type of information!

• Hmph!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kikoo Loool, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
damn. What exactly is the translation?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Also A told me that in my country i can't use Western Union or Moneygram because Mexico is some kind of banned/blacklisted and all payments are always interrupted. This scares me like hell and i feel paranoid, trapped with no exit, don't know what to do - order or not?

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Omg!!! Wtf is wrong with people?! This could have disastrous effects for A LOT of us on here that wanna do business with A. Maybe you might wanna mention this to an administrator on this site? I'm not about "tattling," but this kinda thing is just plain stupid and maybe this person shouldn't have access to this type of information!

TBH A is well known in the suicide circle and the authorities, it is just a matter whether the customs of each individual country wants to do something about it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Memento Mori, stuckforawhile and 4 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Translation:

"The last reliable supplier of prohibited substances from China stopped communicating, which is indicated in the book. Trading is still trading, but there are a lot of scammers. There is another option with a drug order from Mexico: veterinary solution - $ 400 per 100 ml bottle or $ 600 for 2. But unlike powder from China, which passes through customs, the bottles will be easily detected on x-rays, and then a criminal article. I do not recommend and warn you about the risk. "

He even mentioned that this is veterinary solution and sold by veterinarians. How did anyone get a such dumb idea talk to reporters about this? Whats wrong with this peoples?

• Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Rex2019
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I better get it soon while i still can. Still saving up money to get it to canada. Should have the money by summer, hope its not too late by then. Once i get my N ill be so much more relaxed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
This article is dated 15.10.2018

Also in this article:

"A 56-year-old Moscow University teacher, Vladimir Olkhovsky strangled his own mother. 78-year-old pensioner suffered from liver cancer in the last stage. "She screamed and asked to kill her so that I could not stand it and agreed," said Vladimir in court. Doctors confirmed that his mother had only a few days to live. The professor was given 9 years.

Pavel Kovalenko from the Saratov region shot his sick (cancer of the esophagus) wife Elena. The woman was discharged from the hospital to die. She could neither eat nor drink, and suffered from terrible pains. After drinking vodka for courage, Paul took a hunting edge and sent the barrel in the chest to his wife. After tried to commit suicide, but unsuccessfully. Convicted for 6 years.

A blow to the head with a hammer killed his 93-year-old mother Yuri Kiseletsky. The woman was bedridden. She begged all her friends and relatives to give her a lethal dose of pills. But he decided to kill her own son as a result. Yuri did not live to see the court - he committed suicide in a temporary detention center. "

A society in which a son is forced to blow to the head with a hammer his own beloved mother-sick cancer because she howls and begs for the termination of unbearable suffering and then hang himself in prison not entitled to existence and can not be considered civilized.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Red Desert, Vidar33, Donewith_ and 9 others
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019

Also in this article:

"A 56-year-old Moscow University teacher, Vladimir Olkhovsky strangled his own mother. 78-year-old pensioner suffered from liver cancer in the last stage. "She screamed and asked to kill her so that I could not stand it and agreed," said Vladimir in court. Doctors confirmed that his mother had only a few days to live. The professor was given 9 years.

Pavel Kovalenko from the Saratov region shot his sick (cancer of the esophagus) wife Elena. The woman was discharged from the hospital to die. She could neither eat nor drink, and suffered from terrible pains. After drinking vodka for courage, Paul took a hunting edge and sent the barrel in the chest to his wife. After tried to commit suicide, but unsuccessfully. Convicted for 6 years.

A blow to the head with a hammer killed his 93-year-old mother Yuri Kiseletsky. The woman was bedridden. She begged all her friends and relatives to give her a lethal dose of pills. But he decided to kill her own son as a result. Yuri did not live to see the court - he committed suicide in a temporary detention center. "

A society in which a son is forced to blow to the head with a hammer his own beloved mother-sick cancer because she howls and begs for the termination of unbearable suffering and then hang himself in prison not entitled to existence and can not be considered civilized.

Meanwhile rich guy drinks and drive kills a person and gets a fine and community service.

Reactions: Should be gone, Mugara, Funkbunny and 4 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

Also in this article:

Welcome to planet Earth. This is what the media does not want you to know/see.

Reactions: Vidar33, Kikoo Loool, OnlyMercy and 5 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
A has been public for awhile now. Publication of PPH has always included him in there. Even before his email was a ProtonMail one. It hasn't really done much that we know publicly. If the worst case the trade of A cancels, just like the Chinese trade of powder N, you're still able to get N through Mexico or Peru.

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018

Also in this article:

I went through this with my own mother. Pancreatic cancer. I swear I would have helped her if I could have, even if that means jail. But she was in hospital for a long time, my hands were tied. Seeing her suffer, begging for the end broke me even more than I already was. :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: Vidar33, Donewith_ and Alan James
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Exactly the kind of dick move to do and jeopardize an entire operation. A will probably put Russia on his high risk list.

Reactions: Alan James and Whatshername
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

The police already knows this for years.
In south America itz known that people buy N to commit suicide. The police also read forums like this to see whats going on for years. So this is not a disaster by this report only.

They know of the book and everything just like we do. Thats why there is the law on importing nembutal. Logical right

Reactions: Jessica-
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
It is also possible that it is beneficial for the government when those who wish to commit suicide were committed to it reliably and on the first attempt, and therefore it does not interfere with it and does not touch the sellers of N (although they know all this very well for sure - they not stupid). Some governments seem to want to legalize euthanasia but fear public discontent (in every country there are protests against this).

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

Also in this article:

This is really sick.
That person might have known about A from the peph or few forums similar to this. N is first priority of many people.. which we can get from only A, he is reliable..so he is well known in these forums obviously.I think we can do nothing but wait and hope for the best .

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

What the HELL ??? Are they trying to screw everyone else over ??? :angry::angry::angry:
I did get mine already but it messes it up for everyone else. Also... If my attempt fails and I need to order more, I may not be able to if he gets shut down.
I thought I was a dumbass … :angry::angry::angry:
TBH A is well known in the suicide circle and the authorities, it is just a matter whether the customs of each individual country wants to do something about it.

I guess that is sort of good news …. :notsure::notsure:

Last edited: