• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OneLastLight

Oct 25, 2021
Is there a place we can go or person we can talk to to openly speak about suicidal thoughts? I would like to call a suicide hotline but every time I do, I just get sent to the hospital. This isn't a crisis, it's chronic suicidal ideation. I would like to speak with someone in order to have an honest argument on whether I should stay or if I should go. I used to be able to speak about it with ChatGPT until that, too, got censored. I really can't decide and it's hell not knowing what I want to do. It's so much better when I'm resolved on one or the other.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FindingHome, venin, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Just here, I guess. Unfortunately, the mental health industry is totally unequipped to handle chronic suicidal ideation. It's so sad that there is no truly safe space for us. Even this forum is watched by people with noxious motives.

• Hugs
Reactions: CentreMid, Praestat_Mori, feder and 1 other person
O

OneLastLight

Oct 25, 2021
Just here, I guess. Unfortunately, the mental health industry is totally unequipped to handle chronic suicidal ideation. It's so sad that there is no truly safe space for us. Even this forum is watched by people with noxious motives.
Yeah I agree. The whole mental health industry needs a reform and I wish they would understand how their current practices alienate the very people that need help the most. And yes, I guess I'm most likely to be understood here. I was hoping for a kind of one-on-one discussion, but I guess I'll work on making a thread. Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lachrymost and CTB Dream
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Hi, I have the opposite problem in my country.
There is a chat and national number to talk about it.
Despite overdosing and other, I am not admitted.
They just say, See you next time!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I doubt anyone will tell you that it's the right decision to kill yourself. Definitely not helplines- they're all about prevention. Not really here either to be honest either- in terms of encoraging you to do it. The choice to do it HAS to be a personal one. Probably the majority of people here are comfortable with it being something we have the right to choose BUT that choice has to be your own. If anyone is unsure and needs someone else to advise them what to do- I'd personally say- perhaps they're not at a stage where they can make the choice.

I'm sorry if that isn't very supportive. Here is a great place to vent though. I'm sure people will be sympathetic to hear why you feel your life isn't worth it. When it comes to whether you should stay or go though- only you can make that decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lachrymost and CTB Dream
Forgettable

Forgettable

May 18, 2023
Hi, I feel u.
From my experience this forum is very well suited for your needs :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think you find any other place out there to talk freely about your suicidal ideation without being judged and without the risk of being imprisioned in a psych ward. May I ask you some questions because as you want to talk about your suicidal thoughts they might bother you in some ways.

Do you have an idea what triggers them? Do you have an idea what causes your mental problems at all? Is it possible to eliminate the reasons / causes that are triggering suicidal thoughts? If you seek recovery you will have to either have to eliminate those triggers or recovery will be almost impossible.

To me personally there was always the option that CTB may be a logic way to leave this world should certain life circumstances make the decision necessary, that's why suicidal thoughts are not bothering me at all, because it's a logic consequence of the given circumstances.

F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
Is there a place we can go or person we can talk to to openly speak about suicidal thoughts? I would like to call a suicide hotline but every time I do, I just get sent to the hospital. This isn't a crisis, it's chronic suicidal ideation. I would like to speak with someone in order to have an honest argument on whether I should stay or if I should go. I used to be able to speak about it with ChatGPT until that, too, got censored. I really can't decide and it's hell not knowing what I want to do. It's so much better when I'm resolved on one or the other.
If you need someone to talk to you can chat with me. I have been chronically suicidal for the past 3 years.