• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
feel free to read my previous post, planning to carry on with this in a few weeks and would like someone to document for our community. please message me if you'd like to observe either virtually or in person id be happy not to die alone. ill be posting updates soon

Last edited:
Reactions: jesuisal_ and aminend
L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
So sorry to know of your pain and plan. I'd like to go too... I'm trhying to hold on for loved ones but have an illness that mimicks mental illness. Would you be willing to advise on the SN method? I need guidance in terms of what to buy and how to do it.

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I suppose it is a way of feeling accompanied and without involving the other person, as long as a relationship of trust has been formed, I will not deny that I have thought about it, it is difficult anyway