T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
Looking to purchase 100g-150g of SN (95%+) ASAP within the USA that can be shipped rather quickly. I've seen references to IC, DD, and CP? so looking for their info and the info for any other legit SN sources.

Please PM me any and all legit sources since we're not permitted to share those out in the open here. Thank you.

Last edited:
T

ThereIsNoJustice

There's Just Us...
Oct 18, 2022
I was PMd about a legit SN Source within the USA earlier today but they no longer sell to individuals (companies only) assuming they did before at some point in the past.

Need more SN Sources within the USA that are known to still sell to individuals. Thanks in advance for PMing those to me!

Reactions: Action and Sanctuary
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
I was PMd about a legit SN Source within the USA earlier today but they no longer sell to individuals (companies only) assuming they did before at some point in the past.

Need more SN Sources within the USA that are known to still sell to individuals. Thanks in advance for PMing those to me!
Please pm me if you hear anything

BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020
Same issue here. I even started a home business, to be able to purchase sn, but I then learned the business needs an industrial address not residential. I have to re-order every couple years to keep a fresh supply. I hope to stay around as long as possible, but my physical health could turn much worse without notice.

Reactions: Action
nowhereman1

nowhereman1

Jan 1, 2023
Please PM me if you hear about any source. Thank you so much!