• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Hello

I am wondering if anyone can help confirm something for me.

I believe in death with dignity and it's so sad that we have to resort to such avenues to eliminate pain and suffering.

May I ask, would an overdose of sleeping pills, Lorazepam, Diazepam, and a plastic bag over one's head lead to certain death? One can't afford for this to fail.

I do have a DNR and living will although not sure it holds up with the emergency services. When this happens I will be on my own for 2 weeks but I can't risk the possibility of waking and/or being brain-dead or in more pain.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know whether those Benzos make you unconscious enough not to panic bc of rising CO2 levels inside the plastic bag. There are better methods with higher success rates.

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
I don't know whether those Benzos make you unconscious enough not to panic bc of rising CO2 levels inside the plastic bag. There are better methods with higher success rates.
Better methods that are also easily accessible? Personally I know I'd passed out from benzos before to a degree I didn't rember a thing and I was considering same method as OP.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Better methods that are also easily accessible? Personally I know I'd passed out from benzos before to a degree I didn't rember a thing and I was considering same method as OP.
I wouldn't say that Benzos are generally easily accessible - depending on where you live and from what I've read here people often struggle to get Benzos prescribed. They can be obtained via DNMs but that involves risks.

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
I wouldn't say that Benzos are generally easily accessible - depending on where you live and from what I've read here people often struggle to get Benzos prescribed. They can be obtained via DNMs but that involves risks.
Luckily I got a prescription and been holding on to them instead of taking in case I'll need them for CTB.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori