• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Sending out an S.O.S. My emotions are getting unbearable atm, and I would like to talk to someone to calm down. In DM's or on this thread is ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Is there any particular topic you want to talk about, or do you want to talk about your emotions?

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Cathy Ames
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Is there any particular topic you want to talk about, or do you want to talk about your emotions?
Anything! I want to take my mind off the swarm of bad thoughts that are coming in. I don't want my night to be depressing and horrible. So any topic is fine. Movies, games, music, if you would like. I really just need a conversation with somebody. Something you are passionate about! I would love to hear it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Cathy Ames
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Anything! I want to take my mind off the swarm of bad thoughts that are coming in. I don't want my night to be depressing and horrible. So any topic is fine. Movies, games, music, if you would like. I really just need a conversation with somebody. Something you are passionate about! I would love to hear it.
I picked up some fresh red d'anjou pears and fresh raspberries while grocery shopping. Tomorrow, I'm planning on roasting the pears, and blending them with the raspberries and a little water to make raspberry pear popsicles. I'll also be testing this recipe on some new dinosaur popsicle molds.

One of the current short term special interests I have is creating new recipes for fruit popsicles, nut-based creamsicles, and nut-based fudgesicles. So far, I've had great success with making blueberry apple popsicles and strawberry apple popsicles. I've tested out a recipe for chamomile apple popsicles, but the chamomile's aroma or flavor didn't come through after freezing them. (They still tasted good though.)

• Love
Reactions: Incognito?, Foresight, Well-Edited Chaos and 4 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
I picked up some fresh red d'anjou pears and fresh raspberries while grocery shopping. Tomorrow, I'm planning on roasting the pears, and blending them with the raspberries and a little water to make raspberry pear popsicles. I'll also be testing this recipe on some new dinosaur popsicle molds.

One of the current short term special interests I have is creating new recipes for fruit popsicles, nut-based creamsicles, and nut-based fudgesicles. So far, I've had great success with making blueberry apple popsicles and strawberry apple popsicles. I've tested out a recipe for chamomile apple popsicles, but the chamomile's aroma or flavor didn't come through after freezing them. (They still tasted good though.)
Thank you Rogue! This is excellent, and just what I was looking for. I can feel my head spinning and about to pass out from exhaustion, but reading over this helps me take my mind off things in a good way. I want to have a safe passage to a restful sleep, and this will help

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, 710, Dead Meat and 2 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Thank you Rogue! This is excellent, and just what I was looking for. I can feel my head spinning and about to pass out from exhaustion, but reading over this helps me take my mind off things in a good way. I want to have a safe passage to a restful sleep, and this will help
You're very welcome! I'm glad I can help you with that. Heck, I can go on some more about creating healthy, vegan frozen treats if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight, oned1saster, 710 and 2 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
You're very welcome! I'm glad I can help you with that. Heck, I can go on some more about creating healthy, vegan frozen treats if you'd like.
Please do! I like reading the sentences because it helps calm me down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Dead Meat
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Please do! I like reading the sentences because it helps calm me down.
Alrighty, then!

I'm planning on testing out pineapples, peaches, and oranges as the "sweetener" base for more fruit popsicle recipes. For the pineapple and peaches, I'll be roasting them in the oven first to help accentuate their sweetness. Roasted apples have proven to be an effective neutrally-flavored sweetener for the fruit popsicles. I'm predicting the same success with the roasted pears. Hopefully, the roasted pears will balance out the fresh raspberries' tart notes. So far, I've also roasted the blueberries and strawberries in the two previous recipes. I'm also thinking about added a teaspoon of citrus zest (lemon, orange, or lime) for extra flavor.

For nut-based creamsicles and fudgesicles, almonds, cashews, and pistachios seem like the best candidates for testing out these recipes. Dry-roasted peanuts and dry-roasted baru nuts would go great with cacao and banana. I think dry-roasted sunflower seeds could work with cacao, banana, blueberry, and maybe strawberry. Dry-roasted pumpkin seeds might work in a fudgesicle recipe. I'm not sure about apples or bananas being paired with dry-roasted pumpkin seeds. I am iffy about using walnuts, pecans, and dry-roasted hazelnuts since their fat content may or may not be too high to hinder the freezing process.

Macadamia nuts definitely won't work since their fat content would be too high for the potential creamsicles to freeze solid. The last time I tried making ice cream out of macadamia nuts, I ended up with a thick slush instead. Perhaps it would be best to use either less macadamia nuts or more water if I want to try them again.

Although I'm not adding sweeteners in the fruit popsicles, I am thinking about pure maple syrup, coconut nectar, coconut sugar, and date paste as potential sweeteners for the creamsicle and fudgesicle recipes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Foresight, 710 and 2 others
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
Alrighty, then!

I'm planning on testing out pineapples, peaches, and oranges as the "sweetener" base for more fruit popsicle recipes. For the pineapple and peaches, I'll be roasting them in the oven first to help accentuate their sweetness. Roasted apples have proven to be an effective neutrally-flavored sweetener for the fruit popsicles. I'm predicting the same success with the roasted pears. Hopefully, the roasted pears will balance out the fresh raspberries' tart notes. So far, I've also roasted the blueberries and strawberries in the two previous recipes. I'm also thinking about added a teaspoon of citrus zest (lemon, orange, or lime) for extra flavor.

For nut-based creamsicles and fudgesicles, almonds, cashews, and pistachios seem like the best candidates for testing out this recipes. Dry-roasted peanuts and dry-roasted baru nuts would go great with cacao and banana. I think dry-roasted sunflower seeds could work with cacao, banana, blueberry, and maybe strawberry. Dry-roasted pumpkin seeds might work in a fudgesicle recipe. I'm not sure about apples or bananas being paired with dry-roasted pumpkin seeds. I am iffy about using walnuts, pecans, and dry-roasted hazelnuts since their fat content may or may not be too high to hinder the freezing process.

Macadamia nuts definitely won't work since their fat content would be too high for the potential creamsicles to freeze solid. The last time I tried making ice cream out of macadamia nuts, I ended up with a thick slush instead. Perhaps it would be best to use either less macadamia nuts or more water if I want to try them again.

Although I'm not adding sweeteners in the fruit popsicles, I am thinking about pure maple syrup, coconut nectar, coconut sugar, and date paste as potential sweeteners for the creamsicle and fudgesicle recipes.
A lovely response! Rich and full of detail which helps keep me evened out. I am going to try to fall asleep soon, but thank you for telling me about these food items you are preparing! You sound like an ambitious cook, which is very cool

• Love
Reactions: 710 and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
A lovely response! Rich and full of detail which helps keep me evened out. I am going to try to fall asleep soon, but thank you for telling me about these food items you are preparing! You sound like an ambitious cook, which is very cool
Thanks, again! I hope you have a peaceful, full night's sleep tonight. Goodnight!

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
Alrighty, then!

For nut-based creamsicles and fudgesicles, almonds, cashews, and pistachios seem like the best candidates for testing out these recipes. Dry-roasted peanuts and dry-roasted baru nuts would go great with cacao and banana. I think dry-roasted sunflower seeds could work with cacao, banana, blueberry, and maybe strawberry. Dry-roasted pumpkin seeds might work in a fudgesicle recipe. I'm not sure about apples or bananas being paired with dry-roasted pumpkin seeds. I am iffy about using walnuts, pecans, and dry-roasted hazelnuts since their fat content may or may not be too high to hinder the freezing process.

Highly recommend raw cashews for a nice creamy texture.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Highly recommend raw cashews for a nice creamy texture.
Indeed! Cashews would pair up with just about every fruit flavor and cacao. I've also used raw cashews in alfredo sauce, and in lentil cashew burgers in place of ground veal.