• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

This is my favorite politics Youtuber. I am really disappointed of him. He once had the libertarian position on assisted suicide. Now he has a middle ground position. This video hurt me but it certainly won't change my opinion, With this take he would probably condemn (almost) all members of SaSu. And look down at me. Well it won't change my decision anyway.

But I cannot re-watch it. I am full of it. He called people who commit suicide selfish. I see where he is coming from. But the way he said it sounded judgemental.

What do you think of it?

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Well he may call people who want to die selfish, but he is not the one who has to live in their heads 24/7, he is not the one who has to deal with the unbearable mental anguish, he is not the one who has to deal with the unending suffering, people like him should be on their knees thanking mother universe that she didn't curse them with the unbearable suffering that some people experience. Of course he is gonna judge on his high horse, but who cares, it's not him who has to live the life of suffering that all of us on this journey know all too well.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, random_user and Forveleth