• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Just a little rant for a Sunday early morning. Apparently I'm a secret. I could be ok with being in a private relationship but secret one feels off.
I mean ok secret for few weeks or months ok but over a year!!
He says his mom has wanted him to get with one of his cousins( it's normal in their culture) and his friends tied to set him up on dates, but he tells them he doesn't want any kind of relationship. If they knew about us theyd be upset. lol thing is I think they'd be annoyed he kept it from them not that he's in one; I mean they are trying to set him up mean shows they want him to be happy but …I don't know. I just feel like he doesn't seem to acknowledge how I feel, he was like "Okay" when I said it was odd. A year!! Kinda makes me questioning am I the wrong fit or something?…
I trust him like 99.9% but that's due to history of mine, I mean I flinch when anyone gets near me , be in the stores flinch when someon walks by if I haven't given them the evil eye( apparently it's my go to look), anyone else having a rl similar?( and trust me focusing on how odd my rl is atm is the only thing that is prolonging my ctb), so whether that's good or bad hmmm I dunno then again if u shake me I rattle like a pez dispenser with pills and supps.lol

• Hugs
Reactions: set0553, katyusha_kat, derpyderpins and 2 others