SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Coming up on the second month of me leaving my wife after finding out I was cheated on. Things are up and down. I don't miss her now but her actions have left me stuck. I relive the same boring routine everyday.. Gym. Schoolwork. Sleep. I did have someone show up in my life but this is where my ex-wife has left her lasting impression on me... Believe me this girl her showed up is ridiculously naturally beautiful. She's one of those where you're stuck looking at her in awe. I'm hesitant to pursue her because I'm worried that my past and mental baggage would eventually ruin anything potentially good. Also, I was in a relationship for six years so I'm trying to remember exactly how to approach women once again. Weird how you tend to forget things like that when you believe you have found the one. I'm not really social and don't have friends. That's mainly my fault because of the previous work I use to do had me bouncing around all over the United States. The friends I did have all gotten married and started families. I don't want to feel like I'm intruding. I typically walk around with headphones in if I'm in public to avoid the possibility of someone talking to me. I'm struggling to find any sort of purpose. Like I said I'm in school full time and I'm doing well somehow, but I feel I have zero sense of purpose. I don't think I could kill myself because of my mom, but I'm not against an unfortunate accident happening to me. I just wanted to get this off my chest. Just some of the thoughts swirling around my head today. I genuinely hope everyone is having a good day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Good4Nothing, Silvermorning and 6 others
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Coming up on the second month of me leaving my wife after finding out I was cheated on. Things are up and down. I don't miss her now but her actions have left me stuck. I relive the same boring routine everyday.. Gym. Schoolwork. Sleep. I did have someone show up in my life but this is where my ex-wife has left her lasting impression on me... Believe me this girl her showed up is ridiculously naturally beautiful. She's one of those where you're stuck looking at her in awe. I'm hesitant to pursue her because I'm worried that my past and mental baggage would eventually ruin anything potentially good. Also, I was in a relationship for six years so I'm trying to remember exactly how to approach women once again. Weird how you tend to forget things like that when you believe you have found the one. I'm not really social and don't have friends. That's mainly my fault because of the previous work I use to do had me bouncing around all over the United States. The friends I did have all gotten married and started families. I don't want to feel like I'm intruding. I typically walk around with headphones in if I'm in public to avoid the possibility of someone talking to me. I'm struggling to find any sort of purpose. Like I said I'm in school full time and I'm doing well somehow, but I feel I have zero sense of purpose. I don't think I could kill myself because of my mom, but I'm not against an unfortunate accident happening to me. I just wanted to get this off my chest. Just some of the thoughts swirling around my head today. I genuinely hope everyone is having a good day.
Hey if you found such a beautiful girl go for it! Be yourself! It's a good way to forget your ex! Good luck!

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Meditation guide, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I need a way out. This life has run its course. If I'm not lifting or doing schoolwork I'm laying in bed staring at the wall attempting to figure out where and how things went wrong. I have zero friends, and go can go days without speaking a word to anyone. There's days where I don't want to be around society, and then there's days where I go to the store to not to buy anything, but to be around people. To feel a sense of normalcy in my life. I did tell my mom I don't want to live to anymore. She's obviously not a fan. I still don't think I can kill myself yet. That instinctual will to live is a bitch.. I think it's time to start to planning again. But can't figure out how I won't back out. How low does one have to go before they just do it because I'm miserable...?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I need a way out. This life has run its course. If I'm not lifting or doing schoolwork I'm laying in bed staring at the wall attempting to figure out where and how things went wrong. I have zero friends, and go can go days without speaking a word to anyone. There's days where I don't want to be around society, and then there's days where I go to the store to not to buy anything, but to be around people. To feel a sense of normalcy in my life. I did tell my mom I don't want to live to anymore. She's obviously not a fan. I still don't think I can kill myself yet. That instinctual will to live is a bitch.. I think it's time to start to planning again. But can't figure out how I won't back out. How low does one have to go before they just do it because I'm miserable...?
If a beautiful girl shows up and you have a chance to get to know her go for it. Life hands you opportunities sometimes but you have to take them.

Reactions: LittleJem, Good4Nothing and Silvermorning
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
why did you cheat on your wife?