S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
My question is somehow stupid. It is likely to vomit after 1 glass being unconscious. Then, the second will left. The problem is my family gonna be at home, so they will find it. But I'll already ingest at least part of SN, so I'll just suffer from poisoning, not die? I don't know what to do. I don't want them to find SN..

If sth will go wrong, is it possible to pretend that it's not suicidal attempt, but poisoning. Or it's obvious?

Reactions: Zhendou
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
If you're dead I'm not sure what the problem is with them finding SN... Even if you take them both if they ask for an investigation it will be found anyway so I would take both if I were you. If you want to be extra sure maybe get a third glass ready. It will look like a normal glass of water from the outside I think and if they do research it they will find it in residue and your body regardless of any left over.

Reactions: cowboypants, Decided98, Zhendou and 2 others
Upvote 0
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
If you're dead I'm not sure what the problem is with them finding SN... Even if you take them both if they ask for an investigation it will be found anyway so I would take both if I were you. If you want to be extra sure maybe get a third glass ready. It will look like a normal glass of water from the outside I think and if they do research it they will find it in residue and your body regardless of any left over.
Thanks for reply!
I mean if I will be unconscious before taking second glass, but not dead. I read that some people just lose consciousness, and then waking up discovering that had thrown everything up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou and CantDoIt
Upvote 0
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Thanks for reply!
I mean if I will be unconscious before taking second glass, but not dead. I read that some people just lose consciousness, and then waking up discovering that had thrown everything up.
I personally will likely not prepare a second cup, most people don't even drink it when conscious anyway because they don't have the "nerve."

I get why they do it but I just think it may be unnecessary.

Reactions: shame
Upvote 0
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
Do you think one is enough even in case of throwing up?

Reactions: CantDoIt
Upvote 0
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
If you don't want them to find the SN, prepare the two cups (they won't know what it is) and bury the rest somewhere. That's what I did; I set aside 3-cups worth of it and buried the rest in two different location in case I fail and I have to try again.

Upvote 1
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Do you think one is enough even in case of throwing up?
It may or may not be but people rarely end up drinking the second one even when they do puke so it just seemed like something that is there more for comfort. Not sure how correct I am here.

Upvote 0
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
My question is somehow stupid. It is likely to vomit after 1 glass being unconscious. Then, the second will left. The problem is my family gonna be at home, so they will find it. But I'll already ingest at least part of SN, so I'll just suffer from poisoning, not die? I don't know what to do. I don't want them to find SN..

If sth will go wrong, is it possible to pretend that it's not suicidal attempt, but poisoning. Or it's obvious?
Some people have succeeded even with vomit (and only drink first glass).
Because the amount of 25g SN is overkill, so it's enough amount absorbed to kill you even you vomit.
But always prepare second glass just to be sure than sorry.

As long as you go with correct protocol: pure SN and lethal dose, you will be good.

Reactions: annikae, pthnrdnojvsc, iloveloving and 1 other person
Upvote 0