• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

roju

roju

Jul 2, 2020
I'm trying to find a thread that lefted me quite scared. It was a user who attempted with SN, supposedly following all the correct protocols, and in the end he could not die and appeared the next day as if nothing happens. No explanation why he didn't die. According to him, the doses were correct. This makes me wonder about the reliability of the method.

Read this left me with too much worries and questions about this method. But I can't recall that thread. Some help?

Does anyone remember what thread was? Does anyone have any idea what could have happened in that case?

I don't want to end up living, but worse. There's any case of failed SN attempt that ended in might lose/gangrene the limbs? Can SN result in amputation?

I don't want to losing my limbs due to a SN failure. I don't want to end up in a wheelchair...

I am so scared.

• Wow
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Meditation guide, thethatsitboy and 1 other person
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
:nomouth:

Reactions: Astral316, CarbonMonoxide, crybaby and 3 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I don't know what your intentions are but I'm going to answer you as if you are being honest. All of the accounts where people have "failed" did not follow through with the method in some way. Nearly every failure was taken care of by medics and did not experience lasting effects.

This post seems a bit too fake to me, but then again, you might legitimately think these things. I don't mean to offend you, just know that there is no reason for you to worry about the things you said.

Reactions: Soul, Astral316, fat feet and 6 others
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
If you do some research, there is not a single case of SN poisoning or Methemoglobinemia that leads to amputation or causes gangrenous limbs. Knowing the scientific mechanisms behind such phenomenon, it doesn't make sense for it to cause this either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, WhatIsMyLife, fat feet and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im not going to attempt to put any critical thought or question another SN post that doesnt make sense, after last night. It just results in criticism that you are not supporting the op through a difficult time, even though you are trying to help everyone through critical thinking, op included. Or you may be accused of trying to stop people doubting the sn method, even if you are just trying to get to the truth. Plus we are expected to find out a posters age before replying, and if they are only just adults, treat them fifferently on what is an adult Only forum. And certainly dont try humour, the mods will judge it as weird and remove it.
So here goes. Its concerning op that you know of a member who took the full lethal amount of sn and survived without medical intervention. It really puts doubt into the method. Plus having limbs amputated as a result of a failed attempt sounds scary. Sending hugs x

Last edited:
Reactions: AlreadyGone, idontevenknowanymore, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I also read somewhere any SN attempt and failure causes massive weight gain and/or life long impotence.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I also read somewhere any SN attempt and failure causes massive weight gain and/or life long impotence.
Lol i would have nothing to lose if that is the case !

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fat feet, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, crybaby and 3 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Take enough of it + metos and you won't be living at all.

roju

roju

Jul 2, 2020
I am very sorry if my post sounds stupid, ridiculous or fake. It is not a fake post. Last night I was in panic, in a crisis and on a high dose of alcohol and benzodiazepines. Sorry if it's a stupid post. I just feel like I can't think clearly anymore. I did my proper and extend research about SN but I am still scared. That's all. Also, English is not my first language, so sorry If I can't articulate myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Mm80
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I tested 0.42gr of SN few months ago. Then my right shoulder got dislocated. Coincidence maybe, sure hurt like a mf.

• Aww..
Reactions: idontevenknowanymore, Busdriver, 262653 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm trying to find a thread that lefted me quite scared. It was a user who attempted with SN, supposedly following all the correct protocols, and in the end he could not die and appeared the next day as if nothing happens. No explanation why he didn't die. According to him, the doses were correct.
They either never post again and apparently have died, or they get found, go to a hospital and survive.

There was a post of someone who took some small amount of SN and went shopping with his mom, then vomited a couple times in the store, which I admit made me wonder if it was true since everyone has to lie down due to becoming weak and dizzy after they drink it. Maybe that's which one you mean. It didn't sound right to me, that he would be able to go out shopping after drinking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fat feet
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I am very sorry if my post sounds stupid, ridiculous or fake. It is not a fake post. Last night I was in panic, in a crisis and on a high dose of alcohol and benzodiazepines. Sorry if it's a stupid post. I just feel like I can't think clearly anymore. I did my proper and extend research about SN but I am still scared. That's all. Also, English is not my first language, so sorry If I can't articulate myself.
Dont worry about it you should feel free to share your concerns. A lot of us are not always in a good place mentally on here but we try our best.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and roju
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I tested 0.42gr of SN few months ago. Then my right shoulder got dislocated. Coincidence maybe, sure hurt like a mf.

Did your shoulder just fall out of the socket after testing the SN? Unless something that dramatic happened after ingesting, I don't comprehend considering SN as even the potential cause, any more than saying someone who hated you cursed you and maybe caused it to happen. So I gotta ask, how exactly did the dislocation occur, and how long after the ingestion?

Btw, I'm sincerely sorry it hurt like a MF.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, CarbonMonoxide, feast or famine and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Did your shoulder just fall out of the socket after testing the SN? Unless something that dramatic happened after ingesting, I don't comprehend considering SN as even the potential cause, any more than saying someone who hated you cursed you and maybe caused it to happen. So I gotta ask, how exactly did the dislocation occur, and how long after the ingestion?

Btw, I'm sincerely sorry it hurt like a MF.
Im interested in the answer to this one. . But be careful GPE, you may get a load of messages about this saying.. Dude, sn dislocated this persons shoulder he/ she doesnt need an interrogation, we are meant to be a supportive community. The guys been through enough. Give him a break.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Aap
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@Mm80, still processing?

:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: crybaby and Mm80
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I stared at my SN bottle for too long, and a few weeks later I had a flat tire on my car. Coincidence? I don't think so. People should be careful with this stuff.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Robyn, PrincessInWhite, cyberlordsumit and 12 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I stared at my SN bottle for too long, and a few weeks later I had a flat tire on my car. Coincidence? I don't think so. People should be careful with this stuff.
Haha love it.
@Mm80, still processing?

Something strange is happening lately particularly around sn. Either we are too narrow and biased thinking sn is the silver bullet, and all of these strange reactions are true.
Or the pro lifers are taking on a new strategy... Lets flood them with crazy sn reactions and fuck with their heads.
Or im just paranoid. Probably me.
If we didn't have you on here to get to the truth GPE, i dread to think how things would go. Poor stan must be turning in his grave. All that work he did ro help others x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, crybaby and 3 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think a grand conspiracy is the primary cause; the method is simply becoming more well known. As it propagates on the Internet, it becomes like a game of telephone. Genuine misunderstanding, uninformed opinion, and a sprinkle of reactionary hysteria mix to form a "SN made this dude's arm fall off" soup of misinformation. I've seen several "I heard about SN on reddit , and it is scary" posts this week.

Reactions: feast or famine, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, crybaby and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@roju, I remember a thread with similarities, it was very outside of the norm, but they were not fine the next day. And also, that was the user's only post and they were banned for having an alt account.

I suggest trying to remember a specific word or two either in the post or its comments that can help you search for and locate it.

Last edited:
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
"SN made this dude's arm fall off"
You can usually tell it's gonna be a crap fest when the thread title is like:

" Searching for a thread about an inexplicable SN failing attempt and scared by the possibility of amputation/gangrenous limbs by SN"

• Hugs
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, crybaby and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You can usually tell it's gonna be a crap fest when the thread title is like:

" Searching for a thread about an inexplicable SN failing attempt and scared by the possibility of amputation/gangrenous limbs by SN"
I hope op sees that us having a bit of fun about it all is not personal and just how we deal with things. Its all armless and we are here for similar reasons.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, esse_est_percipi, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
roju

roju

Jul 2, 2020
@roju, I remember a thread with similarities, it was very outside of the norm, but they were not fine the next day. And also, that was the user's only post and they were banned for having an alt account.

I suggest trying to remember a specific word or two either in the post or its comments that can help you search for and locate it.

Thanks for the input. It is possible that we are referring to the same thread. I'm pretty sure I reacted to the post so that it would be saved in my profile (in the "latest activity" section) so I can look it up later. But when I went to check my reactions, I was not able to locate the thread. It makes sense that the thread was erased or something.

I remember it saying something about "UK" and "partners" or "pact", but I'm not sure either. Maybe I'm mixing different threads. Anyway, I feel calmer now, surely it was another one of those testimonies where people just don't follow the correct SN protocol, or simply was fake.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the input. It is possible that we are referring to the same thread. I'm pretty sure I reacted to the post so that it would be saved in my profile (in the "latest activity" section) so I can look it up later. But when I went to check my reactions, I was not able to locate the thread. It makes sense that the thread was erased or something.

I remember it saying something about "UK" and "partners" or "pact", but I'm not sure either. Maybe I'm mixing different threads. Anyway, I feel calmer now, surely it was another one of those testimonies where people just don't follow the correct SN protocol, or simply was fake.

Definitely a different thread from the one I'm talking about. I don't recall the one you're talking about.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
If you take a toxic substance to stress your body to the point of personal extinction, then if you survive, you may indeed be faced with intolerable consequences. That is reality.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If you take a toxic substance to stress your body to the point of personal extinction, then if you survive, you may indeed be faced with intolerable consequences. That is reality.
But gangrene and limbs falling off?

I bet there'll be a thread soon about sn causing blindness and/or alzheimer's.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and CarbonMonoxide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Something strange is happening lately particularly around sn.
[...]
Or im just paranoid. Probably me.

It's not just you.

I just finished a, ahem, couple minutes of research.

I searched all Suicide Discussion Forum threads with SN or nitrite in the title. I looked for any titles that would provoke an immediate click:

Extreme titles, testing SN (a provocative subject), SN failures, and titles with a sense of immediacy (but not goodbye threads).​

I've listed all the thread titles below by date. I did not link them because I'm on a tablet and it would have been a pain, I took notes by hand.

Summary:

There were 3 such titles in 2018, none within the same month.

There were 2 such titles in 2019, neither in the same month.

There have been 27 so far in 2020:
1 in January
4 in February (3 on the same day)
4 in March (3 in 3 consecutive days)
None in April
1 in May
5 in June
2 in July
7 in August
3 in September (3 in the past two days)

From August 19 to today, there have been 7, so yes, @Mm80, there have been a lot of provocative SN thread titles lately. You're not paranoid.

Threads:

8/4/2018
Just tasted sn
(0.2g to see if really SN, no symptoms)

11/2/2018
The sn failed
(SN didn't fail, OP got too dizzy from Tagamet after 24-hour fast, could not open SN bottle, then had a family member pick them up from the hotel and the family member confiscated the SN)

12/16/2018
A gulp of SN - a request for evaluation
(Actual regimen for members to review, not testing SN)

3/22/2019
Guess SN isn't going to work for me
(Received bad SN)

10/6/2019
Sad to Say SN Didn't Work
(SN didn't fail, member was found)

1/7/2020
Tried SN Still Here
(Not an attempt, member tested SN, was hospitalized)

2/4/2020
Sn failure
(SN didn't fail, 20g SN in 1.5L water, member made their own SN from sodium nitrite)

2/13/2020
Not a recommended way for SN
(Joke post)

2/13/2020
I'm Back After Drinking SN
(Attempted, called 911)

2/13/2020
This might be extremely stupid of me but do you think just trying a small (1g or less?) amount of SN to test it is a bad idea?
(Members advised yes)

3/16/2020
Sick sn
(Got stomach flu when planning to suicide and postponed, was worried would make them more prone to vomiting)

3/17/2020
Just drank sn 1 mouth full
(Said they were just desperate, reported symtoms, left thread and later returned to forum)

3/18/2020
My experience after taking 2 g SN last night
(Was curious about taste, reported symptoms)

3/25/2020
I accidentally survived SN
(aborted attempt "after a couple gulps" of 25g and with a lot left over, lost consciousness, found and rescued)

5/1/2020
tried a little sn
("sip of a fairly concentrated mixture," reported symptoms)

6/1/2020
What's SN like (and survivng)
(Sipped SN, reported symptoms)

6/3/2020
Want to try a sip of SN
(Members advised no)

6/9/2020
I drank the SN last night
(Took one sip)

6/21/2020
JUST drank SN
(Actual attempt)

6/29/2020
Feeling tingling drinked SN
(Actual attempt)

7/19/2020
SN accident pls help
(Accidentally sipped old SN mixture and spit it out)

7/31/2020
Not advised - drank small amount of SN to understand how it will affect ME
(Reported symptoms)

8/2/2020
Me after SN unconsciousness
(gif, not attempt-related)

8/4/2020
Sn on my way
(Got SN in mail)

8/8/2020
Be prepared for SN to suck
(Took a sip of SN from a full dose, reported symptoms)

8/19/2020
All alone in home want to try SN
(Members advised no)

8/22/2020
SN and brain damage??
("The nurse I know claims that if you try SN method you could end up with brain damage and become a 'plant' wallowing in your own filth. I don't believe her, any thoughts please?")

8/24/2020
I tried a bit of SN
(Tested, reported symptoms)

8/26/2020
I failed yesterday (SN method)
(Not an actual attempt)

9/3/2020
Failed SN attempt: Retrospective
(15g in a full glass of water)

9/4/2020
Searching for a thread about an inexplicable SN failing attempt and scared by the possibility of amputation / gangrenous limbs by SN

9/4/2020
Found this on Reddit (SN method)
(Included because anything from another forum will draw attention. Screenshot saying "Many people have reported excruciating abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting" and other provocative comments about SS.)

• Love
Reactions: Soul, puppy9, Mm80 and 3 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
It's not just you.

I searched all Suicide Discussion Forum threads with SN or nitrite in the title. I looked for any titles that would provoke an immediate click:

Extreme titles, testing SN (a provocative subject), SN failures, and titles with a sense of immediacy (but not goodbye threads).​

I've listed all the thread titles below by date. I did not link them because I'm on a tablet and it would have been a pain, I took notes by hand.

Summary:

1 in January
None in April
1 in May
5 in June
2 in July
7 in August

From August 19 to today, there have been 7, so yes, @Mm80, there have been a lot of provocative SN thread titles lately. You're not paranoid.

Threads:

8/4/2018
Just tasted sn

11/2/2018
The sn failed
(SN didn't fail, OP got too dizzy from Tagamet after 24-hour fast, could not open SN bottle, then had a family member pick them up from the hotel and the family member confiscated the SN)

12/16/2018

3/22/2019
(Received bad SN)

10/6/2019

1/7/2020
Tried SN Still Here

2/4/2020
Sn failure
(SN didn't fail, 20g SN in 1.5L water, member made their own SN from sodium nitrite)

2/13/2020
(Joke post)

2/13/2020
(Attempted, called 911)

2/13/2020
This might be extremely stupid of me but do you think just trying a small (1g or less?) amount of SN to test it is a bad idea?
(Members advised yes)

3/16/2020
Sick sn
(Got stomach flu when planning to suicide and postponed, was worried would make them more prone to vomiting)

3/17/2020
(Said they were just desperate, reported symtoms, left thread and later returned to forum)

3/18/2020

3/25/2020
(aborted attempt "after a couple gulps" of 25g and with a lot left over, lost consciousness, found and rescued)

5/1/2020
tried a little sn

6/1/2020

6/3/2020
Want to try a sip of SN
(Members advised no)

6/9/2020
(Took one sip)

6/21/2020
JUST drank SN
(Actual attempt)

6/29/2020
(Actual attempt)

7/19/2020
SN accident pls help

7/31/2020
(Reported symptoms)

8/2/2020

8/4/2020
Sn on my way
(Got SN in mail)

8/8/2020

8/19/2020
(Members advised no)

8/22/2020
SN and brain damage??
("The nurse I know claims that if you try SN method you could end up with brain damage and become a 'plant' wallowing in your own filth. I don't believe her, any thoughts please?")

8/24/2020
I tried a bit of SN

8/26/2020
(Not an actual attempt)

9/3/2020

9/4/2020
Searching for a thread about an inexplicable SN failing attempt and scared by the possibility of amputation / gangrenous limbs by SN

9/4/2020
(Included because anything from another forum will draw attention. Screenshot saying "Many people have reported excruciating abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting" and other provocative comments about SS.)

Yup. SN threads getting crazier by the day.

Reactions: crybaby, puppy9, Mm80 and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It's not just you.

Summary:

1 in January
None in April
1 in May
5 in June
2 in July
7 in August

Threads:

8/4/2018
Just tasted sn

11/2/2018
The sn failed

12/16/2018

3/22/2019
(Received bad SN)

10/6/2019

1/7/2020
Tried SN Still Here

2/4/2020
Sn failure

2/13/2020
(Joke post)

2/13/2020
(Attempted, called 911)

2/13/2020
(Members advised yes)

3/16/2020
Sick sn

3/17/2020

3/18/2020

3/25/2020

5/1/2020
tried a little sn

6/1/2020

6/3/2020
Want to try a sip of SN
(Members advised no)

6/9/2020
(Took one sip)

6/21/2020
JUST drank SN
(Actual attempt)

6/29/2020
(Actual attempt)

7/19/2020
SN accident pls help

7/31/2020
(Reported symptoms)

8/2/2020

8/4/2020
Sn on my way
(Got SN in mail)

8/8/2020

8/19/2020
(Members advised no)

8/22/2020
SN and brain damage??

8/24/2020
I tried a bit of SN

8/26/2020
(Not an actual attempt)

9/3/2020

9/4/2020

9/4/2020
great work

• Hugs
Reactions: AlreadyGone, Mm80 and GoodPersonEffed
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I bet there'll be a thread soon about sn causing blindness and/or alzheimer's.
It's getting worse every day and it's pissing me off. I hate the conspiracy mindset but it really does seem like there's a campaign to scare people away from SN. I took a tiny sip of SN and now my TV signal is gone, coincidence? Ugh

The thing that irritates me is that they think we're idiots. They don't even try to make this shit sound plausible. SN can make your limbs fall off in a huge click bait title. Ffs, how dumb do they think we are?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AlreadyGone, Mm80, esse_est_percipi and 2 others