P

peonylove

Apr 16, 2023
Hi, I'm going to skip class tommorow and drive on the highway to scout where I'd like to die, as running in front of a truck is currently my planned CTB method I guess. Highly doubt I'll actually attempt but who knows how I'll feel tomorrow. This is my first time driving on the highway alone and skipping class so I'm a bit scared. I guess I'm mainly writing this paragraph for myself so I won't chicken out in doing it.

I'm only been doing community college part-time because of my depression/suicidal thoughts, yet I haven't even been bothering to look at what work I have to do let alone completing it. I have extreme social anxiety and the prozac I've been prescribed a while back isn't doing shit. I only have to be in a physical classroom for 5hrs a week yet it's still stressful and I keep shaking when I'm around people, it's been worse in highschool when I had to be around other kids 8 hours 5 days a week, but still. I don't know who I am anymore and I hate my existence, I hate that I'm apart of people's lives and can have an affect on them, I hate that I am real and people can perceive me. I hate when people are nice to me and I hate when people are mean to me, I just want to isolate myself forever. I don't want anyone to know me and I don't want to exist in this world, I wish I was never here in the first place. I want everyone who has ever encountered me to forget me. I guess that's a bit ironic to say since I'm posting this publicly, but yeah. I haven't had a friend in years, but I don't think I want one, I just want to cure my loneliness. It feels like my only goal right now is just to stall time until I'm ready to end my life. I don't really have any other goals or ambitions in life, I'm already on track to failing the stupidly easy classes I'm taking with so much free time on my hands so I can't even get that right. I'm so stupid. I'm not really looking for sympathy or kind words by posting this, I guess I just hope there's someone out there who can relate to my level of antisocialness and so I can feel a little less alone, and maybe I can be the same for someone else.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
wish you'd reconsider this method. i'm sorry that society has left you with this gruesome option that endangers the public (there are other methods if you haven't seen the resource sectio). can't say i know what it's like to be you. i've always been a bit introverted. somehow loneliness never bothered me all that much. try not to be so hard on yourself about your classwork. who can concentrate when you have the thoughts you do?

Reactions: peonylove