M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Right now I am watching this show called Scientology & The Aftermath with Leah Remini. It's incredible how much power the Church of Scientology has and their ability to destroy you if you ever go against them.

and even though there is a mountain of evidence of the past 40+ years of them going after people and commiting illegal acts they are still considered a religion and are tax exempt?!

I don't understand this at all..

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and a.n.kirillov
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If you ask me it's a cult, a powerful and respected one at that. David Miscavige, their current leader is super shady. I completely believe that he had his wife killed.

• Wow
Reactions: nitrogen and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
If you ask me it's a cult, a powerful and respected one at that. David Miscavige, their current leader is super shady. I completely believe that he had his wife killed.
There was an episode on his wife and they think she may be still alive but too afraid to speak public ally because we all know what happens when you do.. these people are quite scary I would be afraid to speak up if I was in that position..

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There was an episode on his wife and they think she may be still alive but too afraid to speak public ally because we all know what happens when you do.. these people are quite scary I would be afraid to speak up if I was in that position..
Well if she is still alive she'd have to go through alot not to be found. I'm talking like major plastic surgery type stuff. I still don't think they'd risk the chance of having her speak out at all.

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Well if she is still alive she'd have to go through alot not to be found. I'm talking like major plastic surgery type stuff. I still don't think they'd risk the chance of having her speak out at all.
But I wonder what she could have to say that others haven't already said? It seems like hundreds of people have spoken out over the years from abuse to family separation etc and they were raided in the 70s by the FBI for trying to frame a woman as a terrorist..

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
But I wonder what she could have to say that others haven't already said? It seems like hundreds of people have spoken out over the years from abuse to family separation etc and they were raided in the 70s by the FBI for trying to frame a woman as a terrorist..
She'd have very intimate details from the highest echelons of the organization. Maybe even documentation and proof to support such claims. It does honestly make you wonder, but whatever it is would have to be incredibly damning.

Reactions: mediocre
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That movie Magnolia with Tom Cruise is so awesome! Especially that scene when it starts raining frogs. But mostly I like it because Cruise is doing some great acting in it.

(That's my opinion on Scientology.)

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What's the difference between a cult and a religion?
Numbers.

Reactions: waterbottleman and Epsilon0