• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WorthlessMoron

WorthlessMoron

My cowardness is keeping me alive.
Sep 26, 2019
I found some scientific articles of people committing suicide with self-strangulation.

These articles aren't available for free (I think. I'm not really sure.), and I don't know if I'm allowed to link where to read it for free, so I'm only going to put the names of these articles. There are websites where you can read scientific journals for free. I'm sure you can find it. Also, I'm not smart and I don't really know how to, uh, "properly read" scientific articles/journals/whatever the fuck these are called, so that's why I'm not linking where to buy it. I don't want to accidentally link the wrong website and get someone scammed or something.

NOTE: I haven't finished reading these articles, so I can't verify if the information on these articles are correct. I just skimmed through it. Please read it and judge it for yourself.
  • Suicidal ligature strangulation: a systematic review of the published literature
  • A Case of Suicidal Ligature Strangulation by Using a Tourniquet Method
  • Suicidal strangulation with a lashing belt
  • Asphyxia using a piece of a sarong at a psychiatric unit: a case of self-strangulation
Also, I can't find this one for free, but there are images available publicly, so it might be useful to you.
Unusual Suicide Cases of Asphyxiation by Ligature within the Vehicle

I know most people aren't really convinced with the whole self-strangulation thing, since it does look a lot more riskier than other methods, like partial hanging. But I think I saw some people around here asking about cases of people that actually died with self-strangulation, so that's why I made this thread. If you have more links, articles, or whatever of people dying with self-strangulation, then please post it here. Also, if any of the links I posted have misinformation or whatever, then please let me know.

I hope some of you can use the information on these articles somehow. Good luck.

Reactions: Julgran
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I tried this, with a pulse oximeter on my finger, and it went down to 65 and I still had not passed out. At that point, I was worried about damage with no death... So I stopped... I don't think I'm capable of carrying this out, but I think about it a lot.